New Possibilities

Jack's P.O.V.

I stare at my phone, scared to dial my aunt's number. After finding my phone in my suitcase, I made sure that it was charged. And surprisingly, it's fully charged. I don't know how it's managed to hold such a charge after not being used for 3 months. Though, once I realized it had enough battery, the fear of calling my aunt came to mind. I know I have to call her but I haven't been able to force myself to press the call button. All I can do is stare at the phone and hope she's getting the message without me having to do anything.

A knock on my door has me putting my phone in my pocket. I get up from the bed and walk toward the door. Opening it up, I come face to face with a beautiful blue-eyed queen.

"Hey!" I smile, leaning against the doorframe.

"Hey," She replies, "You sound awfully excited." Elsa gives me a smile and raises an eyebrow, "Is there a reason why you are so excited?"

I shake my head, "Sorry to disappoint, but the only excitement I have is from seeing you." She blushes at the comment, making a smile come to my face. I lean forward and plant a kiss on her cheek and grab her hand, giving it a slight squeeze. "So, what can I do for you, my queen?"

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to join me for a walk. I need to head into the village today to see a couple of things and was curious to know if you wanted to join," She says, tucking a piece of loose hair behind her ear.

Bringing her hand up to my lips, I place a gentle kiss on it and give her a smile. "I would love to join you in town."

Smiling, I close the door to my room and hold my arm out. Elsa takes it with a smile of her own. Together, we make our way out of the castle and down the path to the village. We walk in comfortable silence for a couple of minutes, just enjoying each other's company. The path turns from stone to gravel as we leave the castle grounds. A deep breath of the fresh air leaves a soft smile on my face, clearing any thoughts I had from earlier.

"So, what have you been up to today? I've barely seen you."

Looking down at Elsa, she gives me a curious smile. I give her a smile and a shrug before looking forward again. "Oh, you know. Just been relaxing. Trying to figure out the different things I could do to help the town."

"Oh yeah? What kind of ideas have you been coming up with?" She asks. "You care to share?"

With a chuckle, I nod my head, "Well, there are a few things we can do. For one, I feel like there may not be a lot of visitors here. Now, I understand that this is home to a lot of you. And I don't want to take that away, but I haven't seen a whole lot of other people that don't live here."

"That's because they blend in," She chuckles, "Just like you and Hiccup, they dress in our style of clothes and work jobs as we do."

"Then do they all stay as long as we are?" I ask. She nods. "What? So, no one comes down here for just a week?"

She shakes her head. "No. They inform me every time someone new comes. And usually, it's a list at the beginning of the summer. Very, very few people come for a month or so."

"Hmmm..., I feel you guys should make it so anyone can come for any period of time. Now that the spell is broken, the town will be more aware of the different, modern, people coming." I say. "It'll let more people see the island at once, plus, it'll allow more income to come into the town. That way, you guys can grow more in any way you want."

"That's not a bad idea," She murmurs.

"Right?" I respond, chuckling. "Imagine all the things you could do by letting more people come here!" I pull away, jumping excitedly. "Not only that, but you could bring children here. Teach them different life lessons! Give them a summer program, like...like a camp! Oh, that would be so much fun!"