A Walk Around the Village

Astrid's P.O.V.

As I sit in the garden with Elsa during breakfast, I look at everything that hasn't changed in the 200 years I've been asleep. The flowers are all the same as they were before as well as the pathways throughout the garden. I've even noticed that everything inside the castle has also stayed the same. With everything in the castle staying the same, it makes me wonder if anything changed or if it's all the same.

I look over to my sister as she eats her breakfast and reads her daily list of duties to be done during the day. I smile a bit and eat my meal thinking what I could possibly do today. I don't have duties like my sister does and all I've done for the past couple hundred years is sleep. So the last thing I want to do is sit inside and do absolutely nothing. I'd rather be out and seeing what things have changed over the past couple of centuries.

"So, what is on your list of duties today?" I look over to Elsa as she reads her list.

She looks to me and smiles a bit. "A lot of boring tasks that never really seem to be fun. What about you? What will you be doing today?"

I shrug and play with the fruit on my plate. "I don't know. All I really know is that I don't want to sit inside all day."

"I agree with you there." She chuckles a bit and looks to me. "Say, I have some free time later today after lunch, would you like to go for a walk into town today?"

"That would be amazing!" I smile and look to her.

She smiles as well. "Perfect, then its a date!"

We both giggle and smile to one another as we both finish our breakfast. I cannot wait for our walk into town together. There I'll be able to see if anything has changed over the past 200 years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiccup's P.O.V.

I came into work this morning and have been working nonstop; even through lunch. I can't stop thinking about last night at the ball, and how beautiful Astrid had looked. It's strange to know that I only met her yesterday but yet there's something about her that I personally can't put my finger on. I don't fully know what it is but I have a feeling I may find out.

"Yo! Hiccup! Whatcha doing? When you getting off for lunch man?"

I look over to see my lovely friend Jack. He spent just about all night talking about Elsa when we left the ball. We've only been here for a few days, maybe a week at most and he's already head over heels over someone. I guess it doesn't surprise me but then again, this one seems different then the other girls he's dated. I'm not sure if it's because she wears a crown and rules a kingdom or if it truly is because of her personally. I guess I'll have to find out later now won't I?

I shrug to him before responding. "I don't know, I'm a bit busy right now. I can't just take off whenever. Unlike you, I have a little bit more things to take care of."

"What? I have things to take care of! It's just I took care of it all already."

"Oh really? Have you lost any sheep yet?" I smirk and look to him as he stands there proudly shaking his head no. "You haven't? Well then, what's that over there?" I gesture behind him and watch as his eyes widen and he spins around only to find a crowd of people and no sheep in sight.

He looks back at me and glares as I laugh. He goes to give me a punch but is instead interrupted by Gobber. "Ye two have some visitors."

We both look to him in curiosity and follows his wooden hand to the front window where there stands the two princesses of this land. I notice Jack smiles widely and walks over there, beginning his greeting with Queen Elsa. I glance over to her sister standing next to her and watch as we meet each other's gaze.