Sleeping Princess

Hiccup's P.O.V.

We stand in front of a door that's in the tallest tower of the castle. Even though it's just a regular door, it feels as if whatever is behind it is trying to pull me inside. Like whatever is in this room will change my life forever.

Elsa reaches for the doorknob but stops a few inches away. I see sorrow in her eyes with a small glimmer of hope.

"Are you alright your highness?" I ask as I look at her carefully.

She takes a deep breath before nodding. "I'm fine. Can you boys promise me something?" She asks.

We both nod our heads at the same time. "Of course, anything!" Jack answers.

"Promise me that you don't tell anyone what your about to see here. This tower holds something dear to me and the people of the village. If you tell anyone what's inside, it can get to the wrong heads and we'll have a war on our hands." She looks at both of us. "So do you promise?"

We nod our heads in unison and bow to her. "We promise."

She nods and turns her attention back to the door. She gently places her hand on the door knob and opens it slowly. Once the door is open, she gestures for us to enter. Jack enters first, followed by Elsa then me. I walk next to Jack to see his eyes are wide open and his mouth doesn't move. I follow his gaze to see a girl laying on a bed with a flower between her fingers.

She has golden hair and her skin is pale. The rose between her fingers look fresh, likes it's been here for just a day. She wears a silk blue dress that matches perfectly well with her skin tone. Her lips are slightly parted with very little breath escaping them.

I slowly walk over to her bed and kneel down next to it. I hear feet shuffle behind me and a few whispers. I ignore them though and keep my gaze on the girl sleeping peacefully in the bed. The more I look at her the more I feel like there's a connection between us, though I don't know why.

I look around the room carefully and I can see pictures of the sleeping girl. But there was one that caught my eye. I get up slowly and walk towards it. It was a picture of her wearing a white dress as she walked up some steps. Her hair was down and it covered a bit of her eyes. Her eyes... Her eyes where as blue as the ocean. They have a spark in them that looked like only a certain person could light. (Pic Above)

I was about to reach my hand out to touch the picture but stopped when Jack said my name. "Hey Hiccup, I think your in this picture over here."

I turn around to face him confused. "What picture?"

"That one." He points to it.

I look at it and realize that he's right. It's a photo of me wearing what looked like a prince like suit. The colors on it were green with gold trimming around the edge. I stood in the woods facing a tower with my hand placed on the hilt of the sword.

"I don't understand why there would be a picture of me here. I've never been here before." I scan the photo again confused as ever.

"That is Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the 1st. He and Princess Astrid had an affair long ago while she was still awake. She loved him deeply and wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. But one day, she fell into a deep sleep and we never saw him again. I've had my towns people go on dozens of search parties to find him but haven't found a single sign of him. Once we knew all areas of town and the islands where searched, we had no choice but to give up the search and hope a miracle would happen." Elsa explains to me and Jack.

"Is that why my name sounded so familiar to you? Because I remind you of him?" I ask.

She nods her head. "When I first saw you, I thought you were him. But I brushed it off. After hearing you name though, it brought some hope that maybe you might be the one to wake Princess Astrid from her 200 year slumber."

I widen my eyes a little "You think I might be the one that can wake Princess Astrid up?"

"Of course, your the only one that's come here looking like her previous lover." She answers.

"There's just one little problem, the Hiccup in the past and me are not the same person. Are you sure it would even work?" The more I hear about this old Hiccup and how I could be the one to wake her up, I get more confused every second.

"It's the only chance we have. Plus the prophecy explains that the one destined to wake Princess Astrid up is the one who can train the night fury. This dragon is the hardest one to train." She explains.

"Come on Hiccup! I'm sure you can do it! If I know anyone that can train a night fury, your the one." Jack puts his arm over my shoulders and smiles.

"But I've never seen a dragon before in my life till I came here. I don't even know what the night fury looks like."

"You'll be fine! Come on, do this for queen Elsa and the village. You might be the last chance to waking her up." I look from him to Elsa before looking at the sleeping princess on the bed.

"That's Princess Astrid?" I ask.

Elsa nods her head. "Yes."

I sigh before replying. "I'll do it."

----------------------------------------------------

Hey Vikings!!!!

I finished the update for the Dragon Princess and I hope you enjoyed it, because I enjoyed writing it!!!!

QUESTION TIME!!!!

1. Do you think Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the 1st was real?

2. Do you think our trusty Hiccup will be able to wake her up?

3. What do you think will happen next?

4. What do you want to happen next?

Please tell me in the questions below!!!

Feel free to comment, share and follow!!! I follow back!!!

Was it good or bad?

If you have any ideas for the next chapter to this story, please let me know in the comments or just PM me!!!

Anyways,

Bye for now Vikings!!!

~~HiccupsAngel😇