Birthday Celebrations

Elsa's P.O.V.

By the time Jack and I returned to the field, the decorations were all set up. All that was left was to place the food, drinks, cake, and presents. Of course, a majority of the town handed gifts out yesterday, but there are gifts that I have yet to give her. Looking around the place, I couldn't help but be amazed and pleased with how everything turned out. The place looks absolutely beautiful! With the streamers, balloons, and decorations, the place has become magical. Just as it should be for my sister's birthday.

"Welcome back Your Highness," Ella, the maid I put in charge, says, "I hope everything is to your liking."

"It is! This place is absolutely beautiful!" I say, "Thank you for your help. Now, do you mind making sure the food arrives safely?"

She nods. "Of course, Your Highness."

"Thank you. Now, everyone can go get ready as we wait for everyone to arrive. And you may also get ready as well. Just make sure to keep an eye out for the food," I tell her, giving her a smile.

"Thank you, Your Highness," She smiles and gives a small curtsy before walking away with the others. I watch her walk away for a moment before turning to Jack.

"This place looks amazing!" He says, turning his attention to me with a smile.

I nod in agreement. "Yes, it certainly is amazing. Now, we should start getting ready. The ball will start in an hour."

"Alright," he begins, "How far away is the castle from here?"

Smiling, I take his hand and lead him in the direction of the castle. "About 10 minutes. Now we better start walking so we don't waste too much time."

~~An Hour Later~~

Once I was dressed in a lilac-colored a-line gown with my hair let down and my crown upon my head, I was ready to head to Astrid's birthday party. As soon as I was ready, I walk over to my vanity and open up one of the drawers to pull out a small gift box. Smiling, I place the box into a small bag and close the drawer. Grabbing the bag, I walk out of my room and meet Jack in the courtyard.

"You look beautiful, Elsa," Jack says, holding out his arms and sending a smile my way.

I smile and glance at the man in a simple white shirt and black pants. His white hair looked as if only his fingers were running through it. He gives me his charming smile that continues with his eyes.

"Thank you," I answer, walking over to him, "You don't look too bad yourself."

"Well, I try," he says, grinning, Now, shall we?" He holds out his arm for me to take.

Taking it, I give him a smile, "We shall."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Astrid's P.O.V.

Once Hiccup and I returned from the picnic by Stormfly's grave, we immediately started getting ready for my birthday ball. I dress in the light blue gown my sister had left for me while we were gone. It's an off-the-shoulder sweetheart neckline with a tulle bodice. It has a lace overlay along the bodice and some flower overlay along the skirt. The dress itself is beautiful. Since I don't have anyone helping me get ready, I brush my hair and pin half of it up. Once my hair is set, I grab the tiara my sister packed with the gown and look at it.