Moving In With Him

Astrid's P.O.V.

"Elsa.. are you sure about this? What about you?" I sit across the table from Elsa as we eat breakfast.

She just told me that I'll be staying with Hiccup until this possible threat has blown over. She says he'll be able to protect me and keep me safe incase anything were to happen. It does give me comfort that Hiccup will be able to keep me safe, but I can't help but think about her. If she's not going to be with me, then where will she be.?

"I'll be fine Astrid, don't worry. Jack has agreed to stay with me here while you stay at Hiccup's. Besides, I'll also have the guards here to look after me." She smiles as she reaches across the table and takes hold of my hand.

I nod and squeeze her hand in return. "Alright. As long as someone is here with you." She smiles in return before returning to her meal. "I guess this will also allow you to spend more time alone with Jack." I smirk.

When I look across the table to Elsa, I see her setting down her glass of water as she coughs. I notice a blush creep onto her pale cheeks as she clears her throat and looks up to me. I try my best to contain my giggles as she sends a glare my way.

"And this will allow you more time to spend with Hiccup. You know, I've noticed you seem to have some strong feelings for him." She smirks.

My face heats up as I tilt my head down. If my hair wasn't tied back, it would have fallen over my reddening face, keeping Elsa from seeing my major blush. But sadly I can't hide anything from her, no matter how hard I try. So even when I do try and hide my blushing face, I can hear her trying to stifle a giggle.

"You're the same with Jack." I retort.

She giggles. "That I am, but I am much better at controlling my feelings than you are."

"What?! That's not true!" I widen my eyes as I look at her.

She raises her eyebrow at me. "Really? Then what was that?" She giggles gesturing to my reaction. "You just proved my point!"

I look to her surprised for a moment and then sighing. I hate when I prove her point... "Alright, fine. You proved your point."

"More like you proved it for me!" She giggles.

I sigh and chuckle a bit. "Yeah.. I did. Anyways, when am I moving into Hiccup's?"

"Today." Elsa states. "Hiccup is going to come over during lunch and help you bring your stuff over. If we are lucky, Gobber will give him the rest of the day off."

I nod and finish eating my breakfast. "Then I guess I better start packing. Though I don't have many ordinary clothes."

Elsa smiles. "Oh don't worry, I already took care of that. A selection of commoners clothes will be sent over to Hiccup's place later today."

"Oh... really?" I ask surprised.

She nods with a smile. "Yes, really. Anyways, you should start getting ready. It's best to be prepared when you move into your lovers house."

"ELSA!"

~~Later~~

By the time lunch has arrived, I've finished packing all my necessities. I look around my room to make sure I have everything I need. I'm sure if I forget something, I can come back. I don't have a lot of stuff that I need to bring to begin with. It's mainly just some clothes, some hair supplies like a hair brush and some clips, as well as a couple of books.

Even though I'm a princess, doesn't always mean I like to dress up. Most days I enjoy a simple look with some simple clothes. Plus we can't forget the benefit of being able to breath when you're in comfortable clothing. I've noticed that it's not easy to breath when wearing a fancy gown. I personally enjoy breathing, which is one of the reasons as to why I enjoy comfortable dresses.