Chapter 11

"What kind of jusu is this?" Sasuke asked as the mirrors finish raising around us.

"Haku created this jusu. He hides in the mirrors around us and attacks from them as well." I said while trying to figure out which mirror Haku was hiding in. I quickly activated my kami gami no me. Then I saw Sasuke make a few hand signs.

"Fire Style Fire Ball Jusu" Sasuke Said. Then fire went everywhere. The ice started to melt a little but quickly froze again. Haku sent sembon needles at us. Same how I ended up moving Sasuke out of the way of they. I don't even remember moving him, it just happened. The sembons pierced my body.

Sasuke Point Of View

Why? Why would she push me out of harms way just for her to get hurt? She stood in front of me with the sembons sticking out of her arms and legs. As I looked at her I could feel my anger grow inside of me.

"You really do care for this boy don't you Angel" Haku said to her. Angel looked up at him with rage in her eyes.

"Get out of the mirrors Haku, and fight me like a real ninja!" Angel yelled. She started to pull the sembons out of herself. She gritted her teeth more and more with each one she pulled out. I activated my Sharringon and saw a cloak of chakara  around her.  Her kami gami no me deactivated and turned red and cat like. I grabbed her wrist out of fear and shock. This thing she was turning into didn't feel right at all, it also wasn't Angel. She turned and looked at me with her rage filled eyes she then went back to kami gami no me and the rage left her eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Y-yeah" She said shaking it off and looking back at Haku.

Angels Point Of View

What the hell was that? Such overwhelming power, where did if come from?

"Angel-Chan" I heard a familiar high pitch voice say. I looked over to see non-other that Naruto.

"Naruto whatever you do don't come in here!" I said to him. The Next thing I know hes in the circle of mirrors too. "You dumb ass! You could have been really useful on the out side!"

"I'm sorry Angel-chan"He said. Then out of the corner of my eye i saw Haku move mirrors. I pushed both Sasuke and Naruto out of the way. I got hit by more sembons. I fell to the ground because of how much blood i lost and my kami gami no me was starting to reach its limit. I felt my body go numb and my eyes got heavy. I felt arms wrap around me.

"Angel! Wake up! Stay with me!Please!" I heard Sasuke yell at me. I tried to say something but everything went to black. Then I woke up in a forest, it was snowing. I looked down and i was wearing a beautiful black dress. It was long sleeved and went to my knees. I looked around and saw a fire with someone by it. I walked towards the fire. As I got closer I realizes I know who the person was. It was my father.

"Father! Father!" I said as i ran to him. He turned and smiled. He opened his arms and i ran into them. "I've missed you so much." I hugged him tight.

"I've missed you too Angel." I looked up at him and smiled. Me smile soon faded and I stepped back.

"If I'm with you then does that mean I'm dead?" I asked scared to know the answer.

"Not quit yet sweetheart. You are in the Veil. A world between the living and the dead." He said.

"What am I doing here?" I asked.

"You make a choice you can go back and live your life of you can come with me." I sat there a thought for a while, processing everything. "Here I want to show to something. I might help you make up your mind." He pointed to the fire. I saw Sasuke fighting Haku protecting me and Naruto.

"I have to go back!" I said while turning my head. "I have to help Sasuke!" He smiled at me.

"Okay but before you go I need to tell you that I'm so proud of you and Kakashi, I love you both."

"We love you too dad." Everything went white. I woke up back in my body. I looked a round and saw Sasuke laying next to me, handing my hand. "Sasuke... Sasuke wake up." I said as i crawled closer to him. He didn't respond. I put my head on his heart and heard a faint heart beat. I was relieved. Sakura ran over to us. She started to freak out because she thought he was dead. I tried to tell her different but she wouldn't listen to me. Finally Sasuke wake up. He Ignores Sakura and looks at me and smiles.

"Your ok." He said extremely relieved while grabbing my hand. I grinned.

"You didn't think i would die that easy did you?" I looked around a bit more and saw Haku and Zabuza lying next to each other. I stood up, then help Sasuke up, and we walked over to them. There were both dead.I felt my heart sank and tears fall. Everyone was confused on why i was crying but didn't say anything. Sasuke held me close as the tears fell.