Chapter 42

I was waken up by make voices. I opened my eyes and looked up to Izumo and Kotetsu each carrying a large pile of books and papers. I recognized them because they would do errands for Tsunade when I would.

"Are you two headed to the Hokage's office?" I asked.

"Yeah."One of them said.

"I'm coming with. I need to speak to her." I said as I got up. I looked back a Sakura and saw that she was awake too. "Sakura you she go home and take it easy. I'll take thing over from here." She reluctantly nodded and headed one her way home.

Once I reached the Hokage's office I knocked and opened the door for Izumo and Kotetsu. We walked in to find Tsunade had been sleeping. She had ink on her face. I can't say I was surprised. The sun wasn't even fully risen yet. Tsunade doesn't seem like much of a morning person either.

"Angel, what are you doing here so early?" She asked in a bit of a sleepy tone.

"I have some news that you need to hear." I clamed myself enough so I wouldn't cry. "Sasuke left the village sometime last night. Chances are that he left to go join Orochimaru."

"He what?" She began to yell." How do you know this for sure?"

"He left me a note and I found Sakura last night past out on a bunch. I use my kekki genki and found that the last thing she saw was Sasuke leaving."

"Izumo, Kotetsu, there's somebody I need to see. Go fetch me Shikamaru and tell him to get here ASAP."

"Yes my lady" They both said in unison. Then they both left.

"Angel I need you to stay here."

"Of course." I was trying hard to hide my emotions. I wanted to cry and punch a wall or just to brake a bunch of stuff.

"Do you have the note with you?"

"Yes"

"Could I read it?"

"I suppose. It's pretty personal but I trust you." I pulled the note out of my pocket and handed it to her. She read it and looked back at me.

"Where did you last see him yourself?"

"Last night. After his attapted battle with Naruto, he went off on his own. I found him later that night. We went back to his house where we talked. I ended up falling asleep. When I woke up I found this note on the nightstand along with some of his belongings missing." I explained. She handed me back the note and I folded back up and put back in my pocket.

"I see that necklace is new." She pointed out. I guess she could tell how upset I was and was trying to lighten to mood.

"Yeah..... Sasuke have it to me before I fell asleep last night." Tsunade let out a heavy sigh. Then Shikamaru enter in looking annoyed as usual. Tsunade began to explain to him the situation.

"He just left? How could this happend?"

"Simple. Orochimaru must have him in his clutches."

"That's doesn't make any sence. What does Sasuke have to gain by talking to someone as depraved as Orochimaru?"

"Power" I chimed in. They both looked at me like they expected me to continue. "During the chunnin exams Orochimaru was there." I pulled my hair to the side and pulled down part of my shirt revealing the cures mark. " While he was there he placed a curse mark on Sasuke. The same one I have." They both gazed at it for a moment before I covered it up. " I REMEBER him saying something about Sasuke crawling to him in the near future. And with Itchai showing up it out Sasuke off, making him focus more on revenge. I'm sure there are some other factors that might playing to but it makes sense so far."