Chapter 32

I have continued my training with Sora, along with helping Sasuke. Sasuke has learned that my kekki genki is much stronger then he thought it was. He is actually listening to me and taking my warnings seriously.

Today was the day of the last part of exam. Sora wanted to get a little bit more of my training in before I actually fight.

"Now Angel, I'm gonna show you something.  I want you to use your Kami gami no me and watch me. After that you are going to copy exactly what I did." Sora said.

"Alright" I activated my Kami gami no me and watched Sora. He did some hand signs.

"Lightning style: twin dogs" Sora said. Then two dogs made of lightning appeared. He pointed to a tree and the 'dogs' attacked it. They left a giant whole. "Your turn"

"Right" I did the same exact hand signs as he did. "Lightning style: twin dogs" I yelled. The dogs appeared but they were bigger. I pointed to a tree and they attacked it. They destroyed the tree. I looked over to Sora. "That's not supposed to happen is it?"

"Usually no. But to seems that you applied way more chakra then I did with mine. It's not a bad thing. You just need to make sure you are aware of your use of chakra. If you're not then you can find yourself in the middle of a fight with little to no chakra and maybe even on the verge of death."

"Way to be optimist." I responded sarcastically.

"Well it's true kid." He said with his arms crossed.

"Whatever,  is there anything else you would like to teach me?" I asked.

"Just some advice. Keep your emotions in check during the battle. Your emotions can drive your determination and lead you to victory, but it can can also give your enemies the advantage and lead you to defeat." I nodded my head and he continued.  "I heard what happened with your last fight. They gave up but you wouldn't let them because they said something you didn't like and wouldn't give you the information you were seeking. You let your emotions take control instead of making logical decisions."

"Yeah I know" I said thinking back to my fight with Kabuto. "I'll try to keep my emotions in check this time. I promise." Sora smiled at me.

"I think your ready for the last part of the exam." He said. He grabbed my shoulder and we teleported to a giant arena. People were it there seats cheering.  I turned and saw Sasuke and Kakashi. 

"Well it looks like we aren't the only ones who are late."Kakashi said.

"You should get up in the stands.  My fights about to start." Sasuke said. Smiled and kissed him.

"Good luck, and remember everything I taught you." I said.

"How could I forget, you had me in a genjutsu for three days straight." I smirked

"You deserved it." I winked at him. His face turned a slight shade of pink. I walked over to the entrance of the arena. I walked up the stairs and crossed paths with Gaara. I froze in fear as he walked passed me. I could feel the insanity role off of him.

This isn't good. If he loses control of himself then he could kill Sasuke, along with everyone in the village. I walked up to the stands and took a seat between Sora and Kakashi who were saving it for me. I was silent and focused on Sasuke.

'Be careful. This fight isn't going to be like training. Gaara is losing his sanity.  He will attack with the intention of killing you without hesitation.' Sasuke looked up at me and smirked.

'It's nothing I can't handle.'  I hate that he is being cocky at a time like this. I felt my body shake a little.

"What's wrong kid? You look worried and a bit pissed." Sora said. I glanced at him and over at Kakashi. Both were staring at me, waiting for me to answer.

"As I walked up here I passed Gaara. He looked crazed, like he is just waiting to kill someone. I think he is losing control of himself. If that happens then its not going to be pretty. I tried warning Sasuke telepathically but he was being his cocky self and thinks he can handle it." I explained.

"Ahh boys, they never seem to listen do they?" Kakashi said.

"Not until it's too late at least." Sora said.

"You two aren't making me feel any better about this situation." I said as I looked around the crowd. I noticed there were Anbu black ops scattered throughout the stands. Then my attention was directed back to the fight.

I activated my Kami gami no me so I could see the fight better. Gaara was inside a ball of sand. Sasuke's hand was stuck inside. I felt my heart race. I felt hands grab my arms. Both Kakashi and Sora were holding me to my seat.

"May, we both know you want to intervene but it's not your fight to stop." Kakashi said. They both loosened their grip on me but still held me.

"If that fight doesn't stop soon then Gaara will kill Sasuke. I can't allow that to happen. If you don't want me to intervene then I advise you to keep holding me here with a tight grip." They both tightened. I gritted my teeth and balled my hands into fist as I continued watching the fight.

"Angel, calm down. Remember what I said before we came here." I thought about what he told me before. That's when I knew that this fight was going to be a long and hard fight for me to watch.