Chapter 3

A couple days past. Today we have our final test to see if we become ninja or not. I sat waiting for my name to be called. As I waited I talked to Naruto. He is pretty funny. He told me about all the things he has done and the trouble he has gotten in to over the past year.

"So Angel what have you done this past year?" Naruto asked.

" Nothing to exciting, just training for the most part." I replied.

"Angel Mayuki Hatake" I heard a voice say.

" That's my." I said

"Good luck Angel-chan." Naruto said as I walked to the testing room.

"Good Morning Angel." said Iruka.

"Morning" I said."So what is it the I need to do for the test?"

"All you have to do is make 3 or more shadow clones of your self."

"hmph." I said with a smirk on my face "To easy, why not have something more difficult. Oh well." I thought. I make a hand sign and in a blink of an eye I make 3 shadow clones appeared. "How was that for ya." I said playfully

"Excellent Miss Hatake. You pass." Iruka said with a smile. He handed me my headband and I left. I watched as the rest of my class celebrated there success with their parents. Sadness came over me. I wish my dad was here to see me. I looked over and saw Naruto crying on the swing. I when over to him.

"Naruto whats wrong?" I asked him.

"I didn't pass." He said. I felt so bad for him.I know how badly he wanted to be a ninja.

"Naruto you will get another chance and you will pass. I know it." I told him. He cheered up up a little bit .Then Mizuki Sensei walked up to us. I have never really liked Mizuki. There is just something about him that makes me to punch him in the face.

"Angel could you leave me with Naruto for a little while?" Mizuki asked me. I looked at Naruto. He nodded telling me to go. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"It will all be okay, just hang in there." I said before I walked away. I started to walk home and thought about why Mizuki would want Naruto. Whatever, Naruto can take care of himself. I then decided to go to the training grounds.

Sasuke's P.O.V.

I was walking around lost in my thoughts. Then I heard someone. I looked around to see where I was,the training ground. I looked over and saw Angel. She hasn't noticed me yet. I stood there and watched her for a while. She is so beautiful with the long black hair, ruby red lips, electric blue eyes, and her personality is amazing. Now that I think about it she reminds me of Snow White.God why do I have to like her so much? Damn it Sasuke you can't be thinking like this, not now, not until he is dead. Now I can only think of her as a friend. But she makes it so damn hard to think of her as just a friend.

Angel's P.O.V.

When I was done I just laid down on the ground. "So tired" I thought to myself. I heard someone walking over to me. I turned my head to see who it was.

"Hey Sasuke. How long have you been there?" I asked him.

" Awhile. You look exhausted." He said starring down at me.

"Well I am. I have been out here training for a couple of hours non-stop." I replied.

"Here." He said while holding out his hand for me to take. I smiled and he helped me up. "I have a question for you." He said.

"Umm... Okay what is it?" I asked as we started walking.

"Could I start calling you Snow again?"

"You haven't called me that in years. Sure why not, but why do you want to call me Snow again and why did you ever call me Snow in the first place?"

"Because you remind me of Snow White and that way then I have a nick-name for you." As he said that I started to blush.

"Aww how sweet of you. " I said giggling a little. He stared to blush a bit. We walked and talked all the way to my house. I invited him inside.

"I'm home." I yelled. I didn't get a response. Then I saw a note on the counter.

Dear Angel,

I went on a mission and won't be back til late. I also made some food for you in the fridge.

                                                                                        -Love Kakashi

"Hmmm well it looks like it's just us."I said to Sasuke as I set down the note.

"What makes you say that?"Sasuke asked.

"My brother left me a note saying that he won't be home until late tonight." I said while looking in the fridge for food. I found a big pot of homemade ramen. "And it looks like we are having ramen." I put the pot on the stove to heat up. "So what do you want to do?" I asked Sasuke as we walked to the living room.

"Well we could watch a movie." He said.

"Okay then pick out a movie" I said. He looked through the giant case of movies. I want to check on the ramen and it was all heated up. I get 2 bowls and filled them. I got chop sticks and took the food to the living room. Sasuke had already picked a move and had it put in the DVD player. I set the bowls on the table then looked to see what movie he picked. "Oh shit-balls. You have got to be kidding me." I thought to my self. Out of all the movies he could have chose he picked Nightmare on Elm Street. I looked at him.

"You asshole." I said to him with a hint of anger in my voice.

"What?" he said with a smirk on his face."Are you still scared of this movie?"

"No why would I be...I mean it's only based on a true event." I said sarcastically.

"Hph. Scaredy cat." He said under his breath.

"I am not a Scaredy cat. I will prove it." I yelled. I pressed play, sat back,and ate my food.

Sasuke P.O.V.

Oh Snow always trying to prove everyone wrong. Even me. After we finished eating she ended curled up to me with a blanket over us. She jumped a lot. I smirked a bit every time she did. The movie was almost over and she started to fall asleep on me. I looked over at her. She looks so cute when she is tired. When the movie was over I turned off the DVD player and pick her up. As I carried her up the stairs she started to wake up a little.

"Hmmmm Sasuke what are you doing?" She ask very confused and sleepy.

"Shhh just go back to sleep." I told her.

"Okay....." She said as she fell back to sleep. I reached her room and put her on her bed. I looked around her room. I found a blanket on a chair. I grabbed it and put it over her. I also closed the curtains. I found a pen and some paper and wrote her a note and cleaned up somethings and left. As I walked home I started thinking. What if Snow and I? No, she wouldn't. She only sees me as a friend. God what the hell am I thinking? Why must I like her so much? I got home and went to bed thinking about her.