Chapter 49

Kakashi's P.O.V.

"What do you plan to do with her?" I asked Tsunade in regards to Angel. She has been becoming stronger and stronger with each passing day. All she ever does anymore is train and go on missions. Her skill is that of Jonin or maybe even and Anbu. The seal is almost completely broken, seeming to only being held together by a thread.

"I have no idea. If she keeps gaining strength at the rapid rate that she is then she'll be a strong as a Sannin. Maybe even surpass me and Jiraya and be in a league all her own. Not to mention the fact that she could become a potential target for the akatsuki and people like Orochimaru if she hasn't already." She leaned back in her chair and sighed. "This child will be the death of us"

"That might be true but like the Hatake's clans prophecy states, one child would be born in the darkness and the other born in the light. The strongest of the two will change the world, for better or for worse. The prophecy hasn't been wrong yet and It's obvious which one Angel is. All we can do is guide her in the right direction, aid her in her training and hope for the best." I explained.

"Regardless we should have a plan set in place for her. But on the other hand it probably won't matter since she is just like her mother and will do whatever she wants."

Angel's P.O.V.

It has been about a month or so since Sasuke left. Yet it has felt like it's been so much longer. Though I have able to keep myself busy my mind still wonders to the thought of him. Wondering what he's been up to or what he's thinking. I heard he had three years before Orochimaru could replace him as his new vessel. That came as a relief to me. As I turns out though Orochimaru has been pulling the strings of a lot of things that have been happening around the leaf village.

Reports have been coming in about sightings of Mayumi all around the outskirts of the village and in neighboring villages. Yet no know has been able to catch her.

Tsunade had taken Sakura under her wing, which is annoying since Tsunade is having me help with her training. But in return Tsunade is teaching me to better control my chakra and to add more strength to my punches, making them deadly if needed. I have to admit that it was nice seeing Sakura working so hard to improve her skills and become more useful.

Naruto had been training with Jiraiya. I do believe that he planned to take Naruto out of the village to continue with training. Which would leave me alone with Sakura, her and I being the only ones left of team 7. It was a strange thought to me. Especially since her and I do have issues with working together sometimes.

Now I was siting at the place Sasuke first took me to shortly after I had returned to the village. I admired the sunset and how the village looked at this time of day. Everything looked so beautiful. After a short time I felt a presents that I knew all too well.

"What are you doing here?" I asked without turning to look at the person.

"Yuki, I'm here to talk." There was only one person who ever called me Yuki.

"What is it Itachi?"I asked. For some reason this time I didn't feel scared to be around him.

"The Akatsuki want you to join us." I was caught off guard. I turned and looked him directly in the eyes.

"Why the hell do they want me?"

"Your powerful and you still have lots of potential."

"I don't want to."

"You don't really have much of a choice. You either join or they go after the village and everyone you care about." After a moment to process what he said I could feel my hands begin to shake. This was an impossible decision: turn my back on the village and become a rouge ninja to protect my friends and family or stay here and put them in danger. "You have one week to make your decision. Meet me back here by nightfall on that last day." Then his body morphed into crows and they flow away.

My heart was pounding. I looked back over the village. I felt my eyes well up with tears.

'Why? Why is this happening to me?' Was all I could think. As if my life wasn't complicated enough with losing so many people who were important to me, now I have to choose between my life and the village.

After about an hour or so I slowly made my way back home. Once I got home I went straight to my room and shut my door. I layed on my bed and stared up at the ceiling. A few minutes pass before I glance over to my nightstand and looked at the photo of my parents and Kakashi and I. Then I notice key next to it. It was similar to the one that I already had but this one was gold. Under the key was a note.

This key goes to the room that was ment for you and Mayumi.

I'm assuming this was left here by Sora. I grabbed the key and made my way to our clan's tunnels. It was obvious that I wasn't going to sleep that night. Might as well go and explore what would have been my room.