Chapter 17

*A few day's later*

Angel's P.O.V.

The entire village gathered around for my mothers funeral. This was the first time I had left my room since Sasuke had brought me home from the incident. I stood by Sasuke and Kakashi. I hadn't said a word to anyone. I didn't want to talk. I feel like if I did then I would brust into tears.

Everyone was dressed in black. All of us holding beautiful flowers to place on her casket.  The Hokage stood before us and gave a speech.

"We are here today to honor an incredible shinobi. She was strong, intelligent, and beautiful. She was the top of her class in everything. She became part of the ambu at 10 years old. She had completed more mission than any other shinobi her age. She gave up her life in the village to complete a nearly impossible mission. She gave her life to protect this village. Sadly in the process she left behind a young daughter." He turned to me and gave me a sad smile. "Angel would you like to say a few words?" I hesitantly walked up in front of the crowd. I looked at eveeyone. I felt nervous standing there. Somehow I was about to stay calm.

"I want to say that I may not be a part of the ambu like my mother was at my age or as talented or as strong as she was. Well at least not yet. I promise that I will become the strongest shinobi that I can be. I will protect this village just like my mother did. My mother died trying to protect me and this village. I'm not going to let her death be in vain, and neither should you." I looked up to the sky and smiled a weak smile. "Mother if your listening,  thank you for everything." I looked back to the crowd and bowed. I walked over to the casket and placed my flower down. "Say hello to dad for me" I whispered before returning to my spot by Sasuke and Kakashi. Surprisingly I didn't cry.

Everyone took there turn with placing their flower on her casket. I left before anyone could gave me their condolences. I didn't want to be there any longer. I went to the last place my mother took me to before we left the village. The last place my mother and I had a truly happy moment together. An open field surrounded by trees and Tulips of all colors, just right outside the village.

I sat and thought as I looked up to the sky. After what seemed like forever I heard someone walk over and sit next to me. I didn't bother to look to see who it was, nor did I really care. In all honesty I just wanted to be alone with my thoughts just a little bit longer.

Finally I looked to see who was sitting next to me. It was Sasuke, he stared at me with heavy concern. I looked to the ground to avoid any further eye contact. 
"How did you find me?" I asked.

" I followed you" There was silence between us.

"Are you angry with me?" He finally spoke again.

"No, why would I be?" I asked still looking at the ground.

"Because I didn't take your mom somewhere safer. If I would have done what you asked then she wou-"

"Shut up." I interrupt him. I stared at him.

"I'm sorry" He said.

"You don't need to apologize. I know you tried to take my mom to someplace safer. I also know how stubborn she can be. She didn't want to leave." I said as I laid my head on on his shoulder. Tears rolled down my face. Sasuke placed his hand on my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. I cried on his shoulder for a moment before speaking again. "The part that bothers me the most about this whole thing is the fact that I lived with my fathers murderer for so long and never knew it." Sasuke didn't say anything. I didn't expect him to. I didn't need him to say anything.  All I really needed was for someone to just sit and listen to anything I had to say.

We sat there in silence. It started to get cold. I began to shiver. Sasuke stood up and held out his hand to me.

"We should get you home before you caught a cold." I took his hand and he walked me home.

When we got to my house I invited him inside. He accepted and followed me inside. I walked into the living room to see a guy I didn't recognize sitting on the couch with Kakashi. The guy had dark brown hair and light blue eyes. He looked to be in his twenties. He looked at me and smiled.

"That was one hell of a speech you gave earlier. " He said to me.

"Who is this?"  I asked looking at Kakashi.

"Let me introduce myself." The stranger said as he stood up and faced me. He was about as tall as Kakashi."My name is Sora Hatake. I'm from the first branch." I took a step back and stared at him.

"Prove it." I demanded. Sora gave me a confused look at first then smirked.

"Like this?" He closed his eyes. When he reopened them they were black and crystal like.

"The Kami gami no me." I said as I took a few steps closer to him and observed his eyes. His eyes then went back to normal. "Are you my cousin or something?" He smiled at my question.

"I'm your brother." I glanced over at Kakashi. He nodded his head assuring me what that guy was saying was true.

"Why didn't I know that I had another brother?" I asked confused.

"That is a long story. How about we talk about it over dinner?" Sora said looking at both Kakashi and I. Sasuke grabbed my arm to get my attention.

"I'm gonna go. It seems you two have a lot to talk about."

"Alright, walk home safe."

"Don't worry about me" He said then leaned in and kissed on my check. I smiled and watched him walk out the door. I turned back to my brothers. Weird to think that I have two brothers.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Sora asked.

"Yeah" I simply replied.

"You and I are going to have a nice little chat about the birds and the bees later." I felt my face turn red.

"Wow not even five minutes and thats what you say." I blurted out. I felt like this was going to be an awkward yet intersting night.