Chapter 14

Later on in the day Sasuke and I ended up at the training grounds. We decided that it was probably a good idea to try and get as much training in as possible, before the Chunni Exams. After a while I stopped our training session. I felt someone's chakra in the trees. I faced the direction that I felt they were at.

"Come out. I know you're there." I said. I stood there with my arms to my sides but I was still alert and had my guard up. Someone finally came out of the tree's.  To my surprise it was non other that my mother.

Sasuke P.O.V.

Angel's mother stepped out of the trees. I looked at Angel to see a mixture of emotions. Shock and fear showed on her face but her eyes showed relief.

"Hello sweetheart. I know I would find you here." Her mother spoke.

"M-mom, what are you doing here?" Angel asked nervously. Her mother smiled at her.

"Don't worry, I'm not here to try and bring you back to Takeshi. In fact I'm here to protect you from him." Angel run up to her and hugged her. I heard her crying out in joy. A smile appeared on my face. It felt nice to see Angel happy with mother.

Angel stepped back from her mother with a slightly confused. She also looked like she had been in deep thought

"Why now?" She asked in a soft voice. Her mother had a saddened and disappointed look.

"Because I have finished my mission." She said looking at the ground.

"What mission?" Angel said as she took a few steps away.

"My mission was to obtain information from Takeshi at any cost." She said as she looked back up at Angel. "I was the only one who could achieve this mission since Takeshi already liked me and I was the only one he trusted. Despite me being the only one he trusted there were things he still hadn't told me or trusted me with. So in order to complete the mission I had to marry him and do whatever he wanted, I had to make him believe that I was in love with him and that he could trust me with anything." Tears ran down Angel's face as her mother spoke.

"You did all of that JUST FOR SOME STUPID MISSION!" Angel began to yell. "NOT ONLY PUTTING YOUR LIFE AT RISK BUT MINE TOO! DO YOU EVEN REALIZE THINGS HE DID TO ME? THE THINGS HE PUT ME THROUGH? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW ALONE I FELT? OR EVEN HOW HURT I WAS?" She fell to he knees. I was going to run to her side but someone but there hands in front of me blocking my way to her.

"Kakashi, what are you doing?" I asked with a hint of anger.

"Sasuke I can't let you interrupt.  Both Angel and her mother need this." He said still blocking my way.

"But"

"Angel needs to express how she feels to her mother." He interrupted. "She can't keep holding it all in like she has. So we need to let her do this no matter how much it might hurt her." I sighed in defeat and watched as her and her mother want back and forth.

Angel's P.O.V.

The pain in my chest grew. The betrayal I felt. My mother willingly put me threw hell. She could have stopped him! But she didn't.  All because she had a mission that she needed to do.

My mother had made her way to me and forced me to look up at her.

"Angel I'm so sorry for the things I put you through and yhe things he did. I'm sorry I didn't do anything about it. Im sorry that you felt alone and hurt. I'm sorry for everything.  But you need to know that I wouldn't have put you threw it if I didn't think you could handle it. Out of all of this mess you became stronger. And im so proud of you" I closed my eyes and let the tears fall. I had so many mixed emotions right now. I was angry, sad, and relieved. I also had so many questions spinning around in my head.

"How did you find me?" I said in a monotone voice.

"When you ean away I knew you would go to some one who you know and trusted. I also knew that you would go to the one and only place you ever called home." I sat there silent. I didnt know what to say or do. I wanted to speak but my mouth wouldn't move. So my mother spoke instead. "Angel I don't have much time before Takeshi realizes that I have left and betrayed him. He will come after me. He will then go after you."

"Why would he come after me?"I aksed interrupting her. She sighed and glanced over to Kakashi and back at me.

"Because of what you are and what you can someday be capable of."

"What do you mean?"

"You are a Hatake of the main branch, which means you possess a lot of power and abilities that no one else has." I smiled a little at what she said. "But you are also not completely human." My eyes widened. "You are the daughter of the Nine Tailed Beast." I shook my head in disbelief I stood up and took a few steps back.

"That can't be!" I said still shaking my head.

"It's true." I though long and hard about what my mother had just told me.

"I guess it now makes sense. Why most people either hate me or want to use me." I said looking to the ground. I looked back to my mother. "How do we stop Takeshi?" I asked determined.

"No. You're not going to get in the middle of this."

"Mom I'm already in the middle of it. I have been from the start. Now, I'm going to help you stop him and give him what he deserves." She smiled at me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I love you Angel. Don't you ever forget that." I saw tears fall from her eyes.

"Awww now how sweet it this?" We let go of each other and turned to see who said that.

I was Takeshi.