Chapter 47

Now I was behind Mayuki, watching her, waiting for the right time to strike. But while I waited the pain in my chest continued to grow more and more by the minute. It became unbearable.

"I see what's going on now" an all too familiar voice said.

"How the hell did you catch up to me so fast?" I questioned.

"It's pretty easy when your as slow as a snail and you radiating chakra like crazy." Sora said as he leaned up a against a tree. We sat in silence for a moment before he continued talking."Now I know why you experiencing these chest pains and when they started."

"You bastared! You went through my head didn't you!" I yelled e as he smirked at me.  "It's none of you business!"

"That's where your wrong. You see it involves Mayuki, and Mayuki is my business." I stared at him confuesd while he spoke. "Twins in our clan, though there only have been a few pairs, are known to have a very special bond. They are known for being close, so close in fact that they can feel the physical and emotional pain of the other, that is if they were in a close enough proximity of each other. It's just the thing is that I never thought it would happen to you two since you have never really had a relationship."

"What the he'll are out getting at here?" I interrupted before he could ramble on anymore. I didn't have time to waste.

"Your pain started when you first came face to face with Mayuki. This whole time she's been experiencing what it's know to have your heart broken by someone she truly cares about. Her pain is so great that it's become physical. Now the closer you get to her the more you feel her pain. The only thing is that you have never come close to feeling a pain quit this deep. So it's more than overwhelming for you, at least I can only imagine."

"You know nothing about me!"

"Please, your mind is an open book. So easy to read. So easy to understand. Your nothing but a little brat whose throwing a tantrum because life isnt fair and you didn't get what you wanted. News flash that's how life is."

"Just die already!" I yelled as I throw a kunai. He caught it with ease.

"Your weak. You only ever see what you want to instead I the truth. That's why you'll never obtain these eyes." Now he's just trying to get under my skin. Then I got an idea. A smirk grew across my face.

"And your weak because you could never kill me. I look too much like you precious Mayuki and by killing you you would feel like your killing her as well." He gritted his teeth.

"Your coming with me" He came at me, ready to take me in.

"I don't think so" I threw some poison smoke bombs twards him and hide. As I did so I concealed my chakra. I couldn't have him finding me again.

Angel's P.O.V.

Sasuke came at Naruto with his Chidori while Naruto did the same with his Rasengan. Watching their chakras collide together was amazing but I knew how dangerous it could be. The two ended up flying back away from each other and fell into the water. I jumped down from where I was to rescue them if needed. When I reached the bottom Sasuke was already making his way back above water. Naruto floater back up with his stomach facing up. I felt relieved to see that they were okay.

I stared at Sasuke with my tear stained face. He looked at me. He seemed indifferent, like this didn't bother him.

"That enough Sasuke." My voice shaked as I spoke. "It's time for all of this to be over." His Sharingan was activated and his curse mark was spreading. Then a kunai flew across my face, just centimeters away. It came from up above. I looked up to find the one person I didn't want to see, Mayumi. She has the worst timing in the world. Sasuke and Naruto went back at it. I had no choice but to deal with her.

As I made me way up to her I felt my rage and anger take over me. I was done dealing with her bullshit. I felt my nails grow longer and my teeth get sharper. Once I was close enough to her I grabbed her and threw her at a tree. After she got the tree she spit up some blood and smiled.

"Now that's what I've been wanting to see." I'm not sure what it was, her words or maybe how she said it, but Takshi's face popped into my head. This only made me angrier. At this point I started to loose control of my body and my movements but I didn't care. I just wanted all of this to be over.

Timeskip because I'm lazy

At this point I had used up most of the chakra I had left in attempt to beat the shit out of Mayumi. It was working too until she disappeared. I started to calm down a little bit and felt myself going back to normal. I fell to my knees and looked over the edge to see Sasuke and Naruto still going at it. But this time Naruto had red-ish orange chakra surrounding him. This must have been the power of the Ninetails. Sasuke curse mark had completely taken over his body. It was quite an interesting form: his skin now a grey color, hair now a more prominent blue, and wings that looked hand like.

They were both ready to attack each other again using Chidori and Rasengan. I could tell that this time their attacks were much more powerful. I'm not sure exactly how it happened but I ended up in the middle of them as they were about to collide. I held Sasuke s wrist as he hit my stomach and Naruto hit my back. Althought i had enough chakra to make a small sheild around my abdomen it didnt hold long. The most it did as weaken the vlow a little bit. But the hits still hurt like a bitch. I screamed out in pain. I probably could have been heard for miles.

The next thing I remember was Sasuke carrying me to land. He gentle layed me down and stared down at me. I felt a warm liquid his my face, which I assumed where his tears.

"Angel! Angel, wake up!" I heard as he tapped my face. I barely opened my eyes and used all my strength the grab his hand.

"Don't leave me live this" I whispered. I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer and I let go of his hand. The last time I tryed to open my eyes I saw Sasuke's back as he walked away from me into the forest. "No" was all I could say.  Then I felt large strong arms pick me up. I heard Sora and Kakashi talking but I had no idea what the were saying. That was they last thing I remember.