Chapter 39

On our way back home Tsunade insisted that we stop at a hot spring. I took this time to get my hair fixed. My hair was now evenly cut and stopped at my shoulders. It's a lot shorter then what I'm used to but I did kinda bring it upon myself.

Once we finally made it back to the village I went straight to the infirmary where Sasuke and Kakashi were being keep. Tsunade had to go visit the elders before she could come to help them. When I got to Sasuke's room I saw Sakura sitting by his side. She looked out when she heard my foot steps.

"Angel where have you been? And why is your hair short? Did you cut it?" I smiled at all of her questions.

"It's a long story but I've been with Naruto and Lord Jiraiya. I left with them to get someone who could help Sasuke and Kakashi. She should be here soon." She looked at me relieved. "Have you been here with him this whole time?"

"Yes I have."

"I'm glad someone was here to be with him."She looked down at the floor avoiding my eyes." Look, I know we don't like each other, but I really am greatful for you." Her eyes shot up and looked at me surprised. "I really do hope that some day you and I could really be friends. I want us to depend on and help each other because we want to, not because were forced to." She gave me a genuine smile.

"Me too." She spoke in a cheery voice. This is the first time that her and I have ever had a sincere conversation. Then out of no where she grabbed my had and pulled me to the seat next to Sasuke's bed. She grabbed another seat and set it next to mine. She sat down and looked at me with a smile. "Now tell me what happended to your hair." I snickered at her.

"Well you see I got in this fight with someone, they were trying to kill me, they pulled my hair and I had to make a choice. Now I have less hair than what I started with." I grabbed a couple strands of my hair and looked at them. "You'll be honest with me right?"

"Of couse" I looked at her with a worried face.

"Does it look bad?"

"It looks great" said with a closed eyed smile. I have to admit that it was weird talked so casually with Sakura but it was a nice change. Some time went by and Tsunade finally walked in.

"So Angel, is this your boyfriend you were telling me about?" Tsunade asked as she walked over to him.

"Yes he is. So are you able to help him?"

"I'll do my best" She places her hand on his forehead. Green chakra could clearly be seen coming from her hand.

"So she's the one you went to get." Sakura said. "Guy Sensei told me about her."

"She's pretty great" I responded back.

After a moment or two he started to make some noise and slowly opened up his eyes.

"Sasuke" I said. Tsunade pulled her hand away and stepped aside. Sasuke sat up. I sat down on his bed next to him. "Sasuke, in was so worried but everythings fine now. It's going to be okay" I leaned in to hug him. It took him a while to hug me back but he didn't say anything. I pulled away and looked over to Tsunade. "You headed to my brother next right?"

"Yes I am."

"After he's up could you tell him I'm here and that I'll he there in a little bit to visit him?"

"I suppose I could do that." She walked out, leaving Sakura and I with Sasuke. Sasuke stated at me for a minute. Then he reached out and gently grabbed some of my hair.

"What happended to it?" He asked in a soft voice.

"I've had quit the adventure since you've been out." I replied. After an hour or so if talking I left him to rest and went to Kakashi's room. I went in and found Sora talking with him. They stopped an turned to me.