Chapter 28

Angel's P.O.V. in her dream

I stood in the center of the village. Everyone whom I cared for surrounded me. Sasuke, Kakashi, Sora, Naruto, Sakura, Garra and his siblings,  even all the rookies. I was content with happiness. I closed my eyes for a second. When I opened them everyone was laying on the ground with blood everywhere. The whole village demolished.

"NO!" I screamed as I frantically looked around me. There was ruble evrywhere.

"I won't stop until I get what I want." I heared Takeshi's voice. I turned and found him about a foot way from me. He stepped closer to me. "All I want is the beast so why not give it to me?"

End of her dream

I shot up gasping for air. I realized I had an oxygen mask on. I also had needles in my are that connected to an IV. Along with a machine monitoring my heartrate. I took the oxygen mask off and looked around the room. Sasuke was in a bed next to me in the same situation I was. I noticed I was in s black shirt and black shorts. Three Anbu were in the room watching over us. I ignored them and thought about the nightmares I have been having.

After a while of thinking I realized that my dreams weren't just terrorizing me, they were telling me something.  I need to become stronger. I also need to figure out what he ment by 'awaken the beast'.

Then Sora walked in pulling me out of my thoughts. He asked the Anbu to leave and they did. I'm sure they are probably just going to wait outside of the door. Sora walked over and sat on my bed.

"I didn't expect you to be awake." I nodded and didn't say a thing. "I heard you won your fight."

"Only because my opponent gave up." I said irritated.

"He was probably scared to get his ass kick by you" He said optimistically.

"I wish thats how it was." I mumbled. I glanced over at Sasuke then down at my hands. Sora sighed.

"I know that something is bothering you. I would rather you tell me what is wrong instead of looking through your mind just to get the information out of you." I stayed silent. I wanted to tell him but I wasn't sure how he would react. "I will go through your mind if you don't tell me though."

"W-what am I exactly?  And don't give me that whole 'you're a Hatake feom the main branch crap' . I know that I am more than that." He smirked at me.

"Now what has you thinking that?"he asked.

"The last time I saw Takeshi he said something about awaken the beast." Sora remained silent. I felt a tear slowly roll down my check. "Sora, am I a monster?"

"No" He said with a small smile.

"Then what am I?" I asked again.

"That is something we will talk about with that Hokage, along with some other things."

"Alright" I said in a soft voice.

"Anything else you would like to tell me?" He asked.

"I-I need you to train me. I need you to teach me everything you know about our clan and our clans jutsu."

"Why?" He raised an eyebrow curiously.

"That's the only way I can pass the Chunin exam and end Takeshi."

"Hold on a moment there. You want to kill Takeshi?" He seemed genuinely surprised. "Is this about revenge?"

"It's true I want to make him suffer for taking both my mother and father, and for the hell he put me through, but that's all." He tilted his head and listened. "Takeshi wants me. I'm pretty sure he wants to make me into his own personal little weapon. He has told me that he wants to awaken the beast within me. He keeps hurting the people I love and me. He must be stopped and there are only two ways to do it."

"And those would be?"

"Give myself up to him or kill him myself."

"There is no way in hell that I'm letting you give yourself up."

"I know. That's why I need to train, learn the secrets of our clan." I looked over at Sasuke. "I need to protect the people I love and I can't do it without your help." I heard my brother let out a sigh.

"Alright I will help you. Your training begins as soon as you are discharged from the hospital." He sounded angry.

"You don't have to do this of you don't want to."

"I want to help you get stronger and teach you the way of our clan. I just don't want to see you go down the dark road that comes with revenge." I smiled at him.

"Whatever road lies ahead of me I can handle it. And whatever darkness that lies deep inside me I can control it." He smirked at me and ruffled my hair.

"Get some sleep kid. You'll need all the strength you can get when you get out of here."

"Alright" He got up and walked twords the door. "Sora!" He turned around and looked at me. "Thank you for everything" He smiled at me.

"What is family for?" He said chearfully. He turned and left. The Anbu came back in to continue their duty. I laid back down and looked at Sasuke again.  I closed my eyes to try and rest. Then I heard someone come in. I opened my eye's and saw sll the Anbu down. The only person standing was Kabuto. I hopped out od bed and took a fighting stance.

"You here to finish our fight from earlier?" I asked in a playfull voice. I know I was in no condition to fight him, but I desperately wanted to kick his ass. I also wasted to know what Oruchimaru wanted with Sasuke and potentially me.

"I'm actually here to take you and Sasuke to Lord Oruchimaru." He said.

"Like hell you will."I said smirking. "Now tell me what does Oruchimaru want with Sasuke and me?"

"Well aren't you determined?"

"Stop stalling and just tell me already."

This guy really pisses me off.