Chapter 38

The morning of the week being up we found out that Tsunade drugged Jiraiya and had left her assistant, Shizune, in Naruto's room. After bringing Jiraiya back to decent health we went looking for her. Shizune explained to us the deal that I already new about. Once we reached the meeting place we found that it was destroyed. We followed what seemed like a path of destruction. 'So this is what Tsunade can do'

We found her fighting Kabuto while Orochimaru watched from afar. I know there was something off about Kabuto from the start. Especially during our last fight when he started saying all that stuff about him and I being the same. Why is it the bad guys that want always want to compare  me to them? It's so bothersome.

We used a smoke bomb to stop the fighting between Kabuto and Tsunade and to sneak between them before it cleared. After it cleared Tsunade went on a rant about how she didn't need our help and resorted back to beating up Kabuto. That is until he used his Kunai to cut himself and get his blood all over her. That's when she froze. She looked terrified.

'A medical ninja that is afraid of blood, huh? That's something you don't expect.' I thought. Kabuto then punched her. Sending her back in our direction. Shizune caught her and cleaned up the blood.

"Hey Kabuto, wanna take this chance to finish up our fight from before?" I asked with a smirk.

"I would love to but we brought someone else along that has been dieing to meet you." I looked at him with confusion. I didn't see anyone else here with us.

"Mayumi, why don't you come out and play." Orochimaru said. Then a girl who looked like me appeared out of nowhere. She stood directly in front of me. After talking a good look at her I noticed that she looked exactly like me. Even our clothes are similar. The only different is that her eyes are ruby red.

"Angel who is she? She looks just like you?" Naruto asked.

"I have no idea." I could hear my voice shaking. I didn't know who to process this.

"Hello. Sister." The girl who seemed to me cal Mayumi said. "Tell me how's our brother Sora doing? The last time I saw him he was trying to kill me."

"Who are you and how do you know Sora?" I was shaking at this point.  But it could only be noticed by someone standing near me.

"You silly girl. I'm your twin sister." She said with a smile. "That makes Sora my brother. Don't you know how families work?"

"I don't have a sister. I only have brothers." I said as I shook my head.

"That's what they want you to believe. They have all been lying to you this whole time my dear sister." I took a moment to gather my thoughts and to think straight. Just because her and I look alike doesn't mean anything right?

"Look I don't know who you are or what you've been told but I'm gonna kick your ass now." I finally said. I took out my kunai and activated my Kami gami no me.

"Y-your eyes? You've unlocked the Kami gami no me?" She seemed shocked

"That's right" I said while smirking

"Those eyes were supposed to be mine!" She yelled with rage as she came at me. I blocked or dogged all of her attacks. I made a little bit of distance between us before trying to attack or use any jutsu. I saw that her chakra surrounding her was dark. Almost like to version of myself that I saw in the dream I had when the chunin exams were going on. What if that was really her in my dream?

I saw an opening. I gathered so chakra in my left hand and hit her in her stomach. It sent her flying across the open plains. I then used my speed to get behind her before she got the ground and kicked her the back, forcing her to go back the way she came. I weaved some hand signs and created a water dragon and aimed it at her. After she was soaked I used my speed again to get close to her and attack her with Chidori. She screamed out in pain and fell to her knees.

"How are you so fast?" She panted out.

"I've done a lot of training." I said before turning to return back to Tsunade and Naruto.

"Haven't you been taught to never turn your back on your enemies?" Her voice sounded darker and more demonic. I turn back to find that she was transforming. Once she was done she looked exactly like the Nine-tails except her fur was more of a red than orange and looked a little more feminine, along with being a lot smaller. "Now you die" she grabbed me by my hair with her claws and held me up close to her face. There was only one way out of this one. I took my Kunai and cut my hair. I fell safely to the ground and put distance between us.

There was no way I could defeat her like this. I had to use my eyes again like I did with Garra even though Kakashi advices me to use them a little as possible. I used an earth style jutsu to make a sort of restraint. I then jumped up on her nose and looked he in her eyes.

"I think it's time for you to sleep." And with that she closed her eyes and became unconscious. Then she slowly transformed back to her normal state. "That should keep you out of the way for a while." I said out loud. As I headed back to Tsunade, her Jiraiya and Orochimaru had all summoned their own giant animal. Tsunade was on top of a slug, Jiraiya on his toad and Orochimaru on a snake. I jumped up on th toad next to Tsunade. "Anything I can do?" I asked.

"What happened to that girl?" She asked.

"She's asleep over there. She should be out for a while." I replied as I pointed In the direction that I left her.

"I see. Take Naruto to Shizune do she can heal him." I looked to here she pointed and saw that Naruto was all beat up.

"What happened to him?"

"He faught Kabuto. While Naruto used the Rasengan Kabuto got in an attack." She explain.

"Wait if he used the Rasengan then that means he figured out the jutsu and that means that he won the bet." I said in an excited voice.

"That's right" She showed a faint smile.

"I knew I could do it."  With that I gently grabbed him and room him to Shizune. Before I know it the fight between the Sannin was over. Tsunade announced her acceptance of becoming Hokage. Now we could finally go back home.