Chapter 50

It was the last day. My last day to make a decision. I had put so much thought into it all but it didn't make making the choice any easier. I have packed and unpacked my bag so many times that I lost count. Currently my bag was sitting at the end of my bed all packed.

I let out a deep sigh and decided to take a walk in hopes that I would help me to make a final decision. As I walked around the village a group of small children caught my eye. They were playing on the playground. They were happy running around without a care in the world. It was in that moment that I knew the choice I have to make. I just had to make stop first. 

Time skip

"YOU PLAN TO DO WHAT?" Tsunade yelled at me. I had come to her and told her everything that happened and what I plan to do.

"I know it's crazy but hear me out here!" I said. 

"No I'm not approving of this!"

"I never said I needed your approval. I'm doing this regardless." I claimed.  She stared at me waiting for me to continue. "Look I only told you because you're the only one I can trust right now with this."

"What about Kakashi or Sora? What are you going to tell them?" She asked.

"I can't tell them anything.  I can't tell anyone. It's easier and safer if no one knows. Less people to try and talk me out of it." I explained.

"Do you realize the consequences that could follow?"

"I am aware that I can be labeled at a rouge ninja and be hunted down by my conrad's. But that is only if people know I left to join the akastki, other then that I'm just a missing ninja."

"Then why are you telling me this in the first place?" She asked giving me a strange look.

"Because I'll join them, do as they please, gain their trust,  and after that I'll report back to you with what ever information I'm able to acquire."

"This kind of mission is not one that a genin is assign-"

"You and I both know that I easily rank as a jounin with my skills." I said cutting her off. "This is the perfect opportunity to infiltrate and destroy the threat of the Akatsuki before they do it to us or any other village for that matter!" She turned away from me and looked out the window. "My lady I'm the only one who can do this mission. They want me and-"

"Thats what makes it all the more dangerous! You don't know what they have planned for you!" She yelled as she turned back to me. "Your mother would-"

"Who cares what she would want or think! She not her anymore!" I yelled back. She stared back shocked at my response. " As far as I know everything about my life has been a lie. Everyone in this village has been playing apart in her plans and wishes. She gone now and I'm a ninja who's able to make her own decision. I know you all mean well but I don't need protection anymore." She looked back to the window for a moment."Please, let me make that things that I and my sister have done right. From what I've gathered my famlily has done nothing but make a mess of things. I w ant to change that."She sighed as she turned back to me.

"Your growing up too fast." She said as she smirked.

"So I've been told." I muttered as I rolled my eyes

"I'll allow it this once. But don't make me regret it." She finally said.

"Thank you Tsunade! You won't regret it I promise!" I said with a smile.

"Leave my office before I change my mind." I turned and walked to the door. "And Angel," I turned to face her one last time. "Be careful and report back as soon as you can."

"Will do."

Time skip

It was now night time. I had done everything I needed to do and was waiting in the spot that I saw Itachi earlier in the week. I was looking over the the village and taking in the sight since it would be my last for a while. The village slowly lit up and the  sky got darker. It was beautiful and reminded me of the first time I was up here with Sasuke. Suddenly a tear started rolling down my face. God I miss him and wish he was here. All I've wanted was for him to hold me and tell me everything will be okay.

"I see you've chosen wisely." I heard a voice say behind me. I quickly wiped my face of my tears and stood up.

"That's one way to put it." I said coldly.

"Come Yuki, we have a long way to go." I looked at the sight of the village for one last moment before turning around.

"Whatever" I said as I looked at Itachi and walked towards him.

"Don't seem so happy to see me." He chuckled. I stayed silent and kept a straight face. We walked in silence the whole time. We walked for hours or at least that what it seemed like. We finally arrived to what seemed like nothing but he did a few handsigns and suddenly a door appeared. Itachi opened it and stepped inside. I followed closely. The room we entered was dimmly lit. I saw a group of people sitting around. "Yuki, welcome to the Akatsuki."