Chapter 2

I woke up to the sun shinning in my room through the certains. As I was waking up I looked over at the clock. I still had half an hour until I had to be up. "Oh what the hell not going back to sleep anyways." I thought as I got up. I walked over to the window and looked outside. "Today is my first day back at the acadmey, I hope all my friends remember me." I thought as I played with my locket. I went over to my closet and got dressed in my usual black and white knee length dress with slits up the side to my mid-thigh with my shorts underneath. I brushed my long hair that goes to my mid-back. Went down stairs and ate a bowl of friut and yogurt. Then went to the bathroom and brush my teeth. As I was about to leave Kakashi came down stairs.

"Well you are leaving a bit early don't you think?" He asked.

"Yeah just a bit. I guess im just really exited to be back." I said cheerfully.

"Have a good day May."

"You too Kakashi" I said as I shut the door.

After a while I arrived at the acadmey. As I arrived I saw someone who looked farmiliar to me. I realized that it was Sasuke. A smile grew on my face and my eyes lightened up.

"Sasuke" I yelled. He turned to me. When he saw me he look shocked to see me.

"Angel?" He said questionably.

I ran up and hugged him. " I've missed you Sasuke." I said to him.

"I've missed you too Angel. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I live here now." I said as I let go of him."Come on lets go inside." We walked inside and talked about what had happend over the year. We lost track of time and before we knew in the bell rang. Iruka came in late holding and yelling a Naruto. " Typical Naruto, always getting himself in trouble." I thought while giggling at him. When Iruka was done with Naruto he looked at me and smiled.

"Everyone please welcome back Angel Mayuki Hatake. Angel you may take a set by Sasuke."Iruka told the class.

I took my seat and we started our day with transfermation justu.

Sasuke's P.O.V.

I can't belive it. She is back. Angel is back. It's been so long since she was last here. We talked all day. I haven't been this excited in a while. I have miss her so much.

After class we hung out for the rest of the day. We went to Dango's to eat and I took her to my favorite spot to sit and think. It's a cliff point where we can look over the village and see everything. As it got dark the village got brighter and the stars came out.

"Sasuke it's so beautiful." Angel said .

"Almost as beautiful as you." I unconsciously mumbled.

"What did you say?" She asked.

"Nothing.... we should be gotting home soon."

"Yeah it is getting late isn't it."

"I'll walk you home"

"Oh you don't have to I'll be fine walking home myself "

"I insist"

"Okay"

Kakashi P.O.V.

I looked at the clock. It was almost ten o'clock. It was getting pretty late and Angel wasn't home yet. I started to get worried. Then I hear the door open. I walked over to see Angel locking the door and about to go upstairs.

"First day here and you are coming home late." I said looking at my book. She stopped and turn twords me.

"It's not that late I mean come on you are still up aren't you."She said smiling showing her sharp teeth.

"Don't push your luck girly."

"Fine, Im going to be in the shower if you need me."

Angel's P.O.V.

After I showered I got ready for bed. I looked out my window thinking." Im so happy that im here."