Chapter 20

Shikamaru, Choji, Ino, Kiba, Shino and Hinata formed around my team. I was happy to see familiar face.

"Wow all ten rookies here to take the Chunni exams." I said to everyone.

"This will be fun, at least for thoose of us who are good enough to make the cut. Right Sasuke? " Kiba said with a smirk.

"Be careful you don't get over confidet." Sasuke repyed. I sighed and tuned out the reast of the conversation leaving myself to mt thoughts. 

I heard a guy's voice bring me out of my thoughts.  I looked to see a guy with light grey hair pulled back into a ponytail.  He had dark grey eyes hiden behind round glasses. He was wearing mostly purple.

"I'm Kabuto Yakushi." Was all I heard from him. I knew his name from somewhere I just couldn't remember. I stared at him as he talked to everyone around me. He pulled out cards that could only reveal what is hiden on them when infused with chakra. They had information about ninjas from all over. I was interested and wanted to know what information he had about me.

"Show me my card"I demanded. He smiled at me.

"You're name is Angel Mayuki Hatake, correct? " He asked.

"Wait how do you know her name? She didn't even give it to you!" I heard Sakura ask from behind me.

"Well the village just had a funeral for her mother, one of the greated shinobi in the village. And Angel did give a little speech at the funeral, so she is bound to be recognized by people." Shikamaru pointed out.  

"I'm sorry to hear about your mothe, it's a real shame." Kabuto said to me. Then Kiba, Ino, Choji, Hinata, Sakura and even Naruto started to tell me how sorry they felt for me. I became irritated.

"I didn't come here to hear your pity." I said to them, then turned back to Kabuto. "Now show me my card." I demanded once a again.

He was about to reveal what was on my card but the stupid sound ninja just had to attack him. I started to get angery. Before I could do anything about my anger the procter for the test showed up.

We gave him our paperwork and in return he gave us a numer. I ended up in the very back of the room by two peole I didn't even know. Naruto was in the front by Hinata. Sakura and Sasuke were in the middle only a few rows away from eachother. The procter explained the rules and let is start the test. I looked over the questions. They were almost impossible to answer. I bagan to worry about my teammates. Especially Naruto, he is horrible at writen exams and this one is impossible to pass for him.

I started to wonder what each one of my teammates were thinking.  Then I remembered what Sora had told me earlier.  I focused on Naruto. Then I heard his voice panicking saying 'what do I do' over and over again. I felt bad for him. Then I decided to focus on Sakura.  She was worrying about Naruto and his ability to pass this test. Good to know im not the only one worrying about him. After that I focused on Sasuke. He didn't understand any of the questions.  I wanted to laugh.  The great Uchiha has know idea what he is doing, how amusing!  I went back to looking at my paper and trying to answer the question. I could only answer one of them. Now I know that we aren't supposed to cheat but the only way for me to pass was to cheat. Wait, I only get kicked out if I get caught. They can't get caught if I'm reading minds.

I read people's minds and got the answers for all of the questions.  Throughout the exam people were getting kicked out of the room. I was done with my test quicker than I thought I would be.

I wanted to communicate with my teammates to give them the answers but they would freak out if they suddenly heard my voice, as if I'm right next to them, when I'm across the room from them. Plus I don't want them looking back here at me and make procter think they are cheating. So I sat there and hoped for the best.

The procter was going to give us that last question. He told us we had more rules for this question. Basically if I or any of my teammates answer the question incorrectly then I and my team get kicked out and can be chunni. So he gave us an option,  if we wanted then we could stop now and take the exam next year, which would result in out team having to drop out too, or we could stay and take the risk of not passing and never take the exam again. There was a part of me that told me that he was messing with us. Trying to make us over think things.

I'm okay with taking the risk, I'm sure Sasuke is too. But Sakura and Naruto are another story. I hoped and prayed they wouldn't get up and leave. The more people I saw leave the more I felt worried about Sakura and Naruto. Naruto raised his hand. That was it. We were done for.

"Don't underestimate me! I dont quit and I don't run. You can act tough all you want. You guy's aren't gonna scare me off!" I heard Naruto yell at the procter. I felt relief. Way to go Naruto. I looked around the room at everyone. I could see they had became more confident in themselves.

"You all pass this portion of the exam." Our procter said. Everyone looked confused. He explained how the test was designed to see how well we are able to collect information without getting caught and to weed out the ones who suck at it. And also how our decision at taking the risk of the last question was the last question.

"I knew you were screwing with is!" I yell was I stood up. Then someone jumped throw the window. It was a woman with purple hair pulled back into a messy bun. Her banges framed her face perfectly. Her eyes were giant and grey. Honestly she looked kinda cute.

"I'll be your next Procter, Anko Mitarashi. Are you ready for the second test? Come on lets go! Follow me!" She said as she through her hand in the air.

I like her.