Chapter 15

"Now I do hate to brake your little family reunion but I'm afraid I must." Takeshi said to us. My mother pushed me behind her in a protective way.

"Angel get out of here." She said not taking her eyes off Takeshi.

"I already told you I'm not leaving." My mother shook her head.

"Kakashi get Angel out of here now." She yelled at him.

"No you can do this!" I said to her. Kakashi grabbed my arm and tried to drag me away.

"It's time for me to be the mother I should have been." She said as Kakashi pulled me over to Sasuke.

"Kakashi I can't leave her here. Not by herself!"

"She won't be alone. I'm going to stay here and help her." He said to me then turned to Sasuke. "Sasuke get Angel out of here. She doesn't need to be here for this." He said before going to my mothers side. Sasuke grabbed my arm to take me some where else. I stopped him brfore he could pull me away.

"He's right I don't need to be here, but I want to be here. If anything happens to my mom or Kakashi I want to be here. Please understand Sasuke." I said to him with pleading eyes.

"I do understand, but I can't let you get hurt."

"Stay here then. I dont care. Just don't try to drag me away from here."I said a bit harshly.

I saw that Takeshi had already attacked my mother. She had a few cuts and bruises, nothing to bad. But then he caught her off gaurd and got her in a head lock.

"It's a real shame Naomi, I honestly thought you were stronger than this." Takeshi said. I felt anger come over me.

"Sasuke I need your help." I said glancing over to him.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Im going to attack Takeshi. I need you to get my mother out of here." He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Angel! Are you crazy? What if-"

"Listen to me. My mother was the top of her class, one of the best ninja in the village. She should be able to take down someone like Takeshi easy, with little strugle. Right now she can barly fight. Something is wrong with her and I can't just stand by and do nothing." I explained. "With Kakashi's help I should be able to take down Takeshi, just please take my mom somewhere safe." He nodded in agreement.

"Alright, just give me the signal" I smile at his response.

"Thank you" I turned my attention back to Takeshi and my mother. I pulled out a kuni and aimed for his head. "I really hope this works." I threw the kuni and it missed his head and went to the tree behind him.

"You need to better your aim Angel." Takeshi said with a smirk.

"Actually my aim is perfect. "I stated with a smirk. The kuni had turned into a shadow clone and caught him off guard. He relased my mother as I began to charge at him. I punched him right in the face, something I had been wanting to do from the moment I meet him. He fell back and hit the ground hard. When he got back up a saw an evilness in his eyes. Thats when I know I would have to use my Kekki genki.

Sasuke's P.O.V.

I had successfully got Angel's mom out of harms. I pulled her a little ways from the fight when she told me to stop. She looked at Angel who now had the Kami gami no me activated. It worried me, the fact the she is using her Kekki genki, since the last time she used it she passed out and she has trained herself in using it lately. I wanted to go and help her in anyway possibly but I had promised that I would take care of her mother first.

"You're Sasuke, arn't you?" Her mother spoke.

"How did you know?" I asked. She smiled and laughed a little.

"I have known you since you were born. I was a good friend of your mother. She is the reason you and Angel met each other at such a young age. She always insisted that you two had play dates when you were small children." She explained. "Plus that year we were gone Angel wouldn't shut up about how much she missed you." I felt a smile creep upon my face. Then I remembered what Angel wanted me to do.

"We need to get you somewhere safe." I said trying to help her up.

"It's no use Sasuke."

"What do you mean?" She sighed and looked back at Angel.

"I'm dieing. The whole time I was with Takeshi, he would inject me with some type of poison. I stops my Chakra flow, preventing me from doing any kind of justu. Now it's taking an effect on my body, making me weaker and slower then I usually am."

"All the more reason to take you to the hospital."

"No not yet. Not until I have finished up my last mission."

"And what is your mission? "

"To kill Takeshi." Then she started coughing up blood. I didn't know what to do. Part of me wanted to take her to the hospital, but the other part of me wanted to let her complete her mission. I glanced back at Angel andvsaw that she was now bleeding a little. "You love her don't you?" I looked back at Angel's mother. "I see the way you look at her, with care and love in your eyes. You look at her like she is the most important person in the world. I've also seen the way she looks at you. I've never seen her so happy." She sat up and put her hands on my shoulders. "Promise me something. I know I my time is coming to an end. I need to know that there will be someone there for Angel. She needs someone who will be strong for her someone she can lean on and who will help protect her. Promise me that you will be that person for her."

"I promise"

"Thank you Sasuke." The stood up and turned to the fight happening not too far away from us. In a flash she was in the middle of the fight.

"I'm sorry Angel"