Chapter 22

After we entered to forest I could feel everything. I felt the chakra of everyone obviously, but there was so much more. I could feel the darkness that is inside this forest.

Honestly it didn't make me feel any better about being stuck in here for five days with other ninja that wouldn't hesitate to kill us at anytime.

We stopped to take in our surroundings.  Naruto left to go pee, so the rest of us stood around and waited for him. Once he returned I noticed that something wasn't right. This person looked like Naruto but they're chakra was completely different. Sasuke must have noticed that something was up because he punched him right in the face.

I took out my kuni and started throwing them at 'Naruto'. Sasuke kicked him and I ran up and punched him in the stomach. 'Naruto' ended up in a tree and Sasuke attack him again and fell to th ground.

"You better watch out Sakura.  I think these have gone crazy." The fake Naruto said.

"Yeah you wish we just struck before you could" Sasuke said then attack again. They blocked each other's attacks with kuni. The fake Naruto did back flips to get away from Sasuke. I threw some Shiriken at him but he dodged.

"Sasuke, Angel, what are you doing?" Sakura asked.

"Thats not Naruto" I replied.

"Take a good look at him Sakura. " Sasuke added. "Talk, what have you done with Naruto?"

"What do you mean I am Naruto" The fake Naruto yelled.

"Then where is the cut on your cheek?" Sasuke asked.

"The real Naruto get cut on his face by Anko before the test began." I stated.

"And you have your shiriken holster on you left leg and not your right. The real Naruto is right handed. "Sasuke said.

"You know you should really do you homework on someone before you go on a head at try to impersonate them." I said. I mean honestly this person really sucks at impersonating Naruto and it's not even that hard. The person transformed into there normal self.

"Alright you got me, so what? I'm still going to take your scroll now hand it over." Said the guy who tried to fool us. He was wearing a white colored jump suit with a gas mask like thing on his face. He also had black hair. "Now which one of you have it?" He asked.

"Fight us and find out?" I said in a playful tone. He ran towards me with a kuni in his hand. Sasuke jumped in the air and preformed the Phoenix Flower jutsu. Our opponent dodged Sasuke attack. He jump up tp where Sasuke was and tried to attack him. They jumped away from my sight. I stayed on the ground and followed in the direction they went in. Then I heard and explosion above me and saw Sasuke land on the ground. Our opponent appeared behind Sasuke.

"Sorry this is one test you fail. Now hand over the scroll or you die." He said. I got closer to him with out him noticing.

"I don't think so"I said as I trapped him in a head lock. "Now how about you give us your scroll, assuming that you have the one we need." I tightened my hold. Then he stabbed me in my side. "Ouch,  do you really think stabbing me will make me want to let go of you? In all honesty it makes want to strangle you more." I tightened my hold once again. "Now give us the scroll and maybe, just maybe I will let you live."

He pulled on me arm trying to loosen my grip. When that didn't work he pulled the kuni out from my side and stabbed my arm. Forcing me to loosen my grip a bit and to take a step back, making some space between us. He elbowed me in my stomach. He hit me so hard that I let go of him and my back hit a near by tree.

Everything went black for a moment.  I opened my eyes to see my teammates surrounding me. They all looked worried.

"Where is thet guy?" I asked.

"He left." Sakura said. I nodded at her response. I tried to stand up but stumbled.

"Angel you shouldn't get up. You have lost a lot of blood. We should patch up your wounds before you try anything else." Sasuke said as he forced me to sit back down. I looked down to my side and to my arm.

"These are easy fixes" I said as I placed my hand over my side and began to heal my wound. "You don't have to worry about me so much ya know."

"Hn" Sasuke said with a smirk.

"Maybe if you didn't do such reckless things then maybe we wouldn't worry." Sakura said in a matter of fact tone.

"Sorry but I really don't want to see another person I care about die anytime soon." I said as I got up and walked away. At this point my wound on my side was the equivalent to a small cut. I then started to heal my arm. I leaned agains a tree and looked up to the sky. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I felt the presence of someone near me. I opened my eyes to see Sasuke.

"I would have been fine you know." He said as he stared at me.

"I know. I just panicked when he said that he would kill you I we didn't give him the scroll. I did the first thing that came to mind and went with it." I replied. He sighed and placed his hands on my cheeks.

"Please be more careful. I don't need you to scare me like that again." He kissed my forehead and pulled into a hug.

"I'll try to be more careful but I can't promise you anything." I gave him a slight smile as I pulled away from him. "I love you"

"I love you too"