Chapter 5

It's 4 in the morning. I have gotten my ninja gear together and I'm ready to go for the most part. God damn you Kakashi why must we be up so early in the morning. I got to thinking and looked at the clock. He isn't even up. I when up to Kakashi's room and there he was sleeping like a baby. Then the greatest thing popped into my head. I went and got my blow horn and crept into his room quietly. I got right up to his bed. Then Boom. there goes the horn. Kakashi shot up with a kunni cluched in his hand and pressed it against my throat light enought to where it didn't cut me.

"Got your ass up."I said calmly

"What the hell Angel, I could have killed you."Kakashi said in a worried voice."Also why are you so calm right now."

"Well you didn't and what do you mean by cal-" I looked down at the knife then back at him."Oh yeah... Get that damn thing away from me." He put the knife away.

"What time is it?"

"It's almost 5 in the morning." I said with a perky smile.

"What are you doing getting me up at 5 in the morning?"

"Well I don't want you to be late to the teams first time training together."

"Isn't this supost to be the other way around. You know me wakeing you up?"

"Yes if we were normal but we aren't so deal with it. Now get your ass out of bed." He sat up and got out of bed.

"There are you happy now? And you need to watch your mouth young lady."

"Oh god what are you my mother now? Anyways no not really now go get ready." I said as I layed down on his bed.

"When did you become my mother?"

"When I moved into this house." Kakashi left the room to go get ready. I dosed off to sleep.

Kakashi's P.O.V.

Geeze why did I ever let this girl stay with me?  I planed to sleep in today. Anyways I had gotten ready like she wanted me to and I go back to my room and there she is asleep on my bed. Silly girl. I was about to wake her then I stopped. Something caught my eye. It was the picture of of family from when May was little and Father was still alive. I noticed that May looks almost exactly like her mother. It seems that with every day that passes by she looks more and more like her mother. Last time I checked she acted a lot like her too. If only you were here father. You would be so proud of her. I put my hand on her and lightly shook her awake.

"How was your nap?" I asked her.

"Good. What time is it?" She asked half asleep.

"It's almost 7." Her eyes shot open as I said this.

"What!?!?!?! Oh my God we are late come on." She said as she ran out of my room. I smiled and went down stairs. She started to run out the door then stopped."Well are you coming?." She asked me as she waited for me to follow.

"Yes i'm coming just calm down."I said to her. With that we were off to start our long day.

Sasuke P.O.V

I would expect Kakashi to be late but not Snow. At least not this late. I hope she is okay. Soon enough she came walking up with Kakashi. I felt relief come over me.

Angel's P.O.V

"Good morning everyone are you ready for your first day?"Kakashi said.

"Hey guys." I said with a smile on my face.

"Hey your late."Naruto and Sakura said in unison.

"Well a black cat crossed our paths so we had to take the long way."Kakashi said. Naruto and Sakura got angery."Let's get started. Here we got it's set for noon. Your assignment is very simple you just have to take these bells from me. If you can't get them by noon you go without lunch. You will be tied to those posted and watch while I eat my lunch I front of you." Kakashi said. The look my teammates had on their faces made me smile.