Chapter 35

"Now Naruto I need you to buy me time. Do anything you can to distract Garra." Naruto nodded to my request. "Sasuke stay back here with me and preserve as much of your chakra as possible. For this to work you need to be able to do chidori." Sasuke nodded as well. "While Naruto is distracting Garra I'll be quickly gathering as much chakra as I can to do a water style justu. Sasuke once I'm done with that I'm going to need you to prepare yourself to to attack Garra with your chidori. After I hit him with water then it's all on you to finish this.

"Got it" They both said in unison.

"One more thing. When you attack Garra go with the intent to kill. That's the only way we will defeat him. And Naruto when I give the signal you better get out of our way for your own safety." I said with a smirk.

"Alright" He said in a low voice. Then he turned around to face Garra. He made a shit ton of shadow clones. Enough to fill the whole forest.

"Show off" I uttered under my breath. Now was the time to begin. I close my eyes and began to gather up chakra and ignored most of that was happening around me. I know I needed to hurry to save Sakura. She better be greatful for me after all of this. I don't know many people who would risk their life for someone who hates them. I felt adrenalin rush through my vains as time went by.

Sasuke P.O.V

Angel stood quietly with her eyes closed. She was focusing all her attention on gathering up chakra as quickly she she could. She seemed oblivious to everything that was happening around. So I stayed by her acting as her shield if Garra were to attack. I could tell that the last justu she did exhausted her and now she was pushing herself to her limit. Meanwhile Naruto had somehow summoned a giant toad.

After a few moments she finally opened her eyes with her kekki genki activated.

"Alright. Let's do this." She said with determination. That's when Naruto and the toad transformed. "What the? Is that the nine tails? What the hell is he doing here? This wasn't part of the plan at all!"

"Naruto and the toad he summoned transformed in to that." I explained to her.

"Way to stick to the plan Naruto." She muttered. Now what were we going to do?

Angels P.O.V

I took a close look at Garra and so that the upper half of his body was sticking out of the top of the sand form. It looked like he was unconscious.

"Shit" I spoke out loud.

"What?" Asked Saskue.

"That thing...... It's not Garra anymore. Now it's the one tails. That means we have to find a way of waking Garra up if we have any chance at defeating him." I explained. "Looks like I'm going to have to use my last resort. It will use up all my chakra but it will be worth it." I thought to myself.

"What do we do now then?" He asked.

"The only thing we can do." I muttered. I gathered my courage as I stated at the fight before me. I turned to Sasuke to give him his part in my new found plan. "Just be ready to catch Sakura" I ran off twards the two giant beings before he could even respond. I'm going to end this once and for all.

Naruto P.O.V.

I had just hit Garra in the face and I was now stuck in his sand. I was trying to get free when I saw Angel appear behind him. Her Kami gami no me was activated. She rapped her arm around Garra's neck as she got closer to him. She forced him to look her in the eyes as she held him in a head lock.

"Time to calm down Garra." She said in a demanding voice. Garra's body seemed to relax and the sand started to fall. She turned to look at me. "Catch me Naruto"

Angels P.O.V.

I slowly closed my eyes. I felt my body begin to fall. Now all that was left was to trust Naruto and Sasuke would do the rest. Not too long after I felt someone put their arms around me. That was the last thing I remembered.

When I woke up that's when I received the news about the Third Hokage. Orochimaru had fought him and the Third sacrifices his life to protect this village. I didn't know whether to feel sad and angry. He was the first one to welcome me back. I had some questions for him about my clan and my mother that I will never be able to ask him. A few tears fell from my eyes. Just a few months ago he was at my mother's funeral. Now I'm at his. Standing in the rain,next to his grandson, Konhamaru, who was crying his eyes out. He followed behind me as we each took a flower and later in on that table to pay our respects. Once we were back in our sopts where we were standing I placed my hand on Konhamaru's shoulder. He looked up at me with sad eyes.

"I know the pain your feeling. I was in the same place a few months ago when my mother passed." The words just spilled out of my mouth. "It may be sad and the end of this chapter of life. But the next chapter must start eventually." He wiped away his tears and looked down at the ground. "He'll always be with you. Right here." I poked his head at I said this " and here" I continued as I poked at his heart. "Don't you ever forget that."

"Thanks Angel. I won't." He said with a sad smile. He grabbed my hand and held it. We sat in silence the rest of the service. The rain stopped and the sun came out. Rainbows began to appear. A great ending to a sad day.

I was walking home when I hear a voice calling for me. I turned around to see my brothers walking my way.  I stopped and let them catch up to me

"So Angel I was wondering.... how did you guys stop that Garra kid?" Sora asked me.  I looked to the ground and smiled. I began to walk with them as I spoke.

"Well things were getting out of hand and needed to come to an end a soon as possible. I had just enough chakra to use my eyes to control him for a short period of time and exhaust him. After that I ended up fainting from exhaustion and had to trust my teammates could take care of the rest."

"I see." Sora said. He had an almost angry expression on his face for a moment. "Well good job kid" he patted me on the back.

"You really need to stop relying on those eyes of yours so mucb. I've noticed that since you've attained them you have used them a lot." Kakashi warned as he looked at me. I let out a sigh and refused to look at him. "I know how useful they can be but they can also be dangerous. All I'm asking is that you be careful with them."

"I'll try my best." I said in an annoyed tone.

"Dont use that tone with me. You need to start respecting me more. Your mother did leave you in my care after all." He patted my head and messed up my hair.

"I guess your right. But don't mess up my hair again."

"Come on, let's go out to eat. My treat!" Sora said. It's good to know these two are here to loom after me. Lord knows what I would do if I didn't have them.