Chapter 12

I had just finished packing up my things to go back home to the Leaf Village. I walked into the room Kakashi had been staying in. I needed to talk to him about what happened.

"Hey Kakashi, could I talk to you for a moment?" I asked a bit nervous.

"What is it May?" He asked.

"That fight with Zabuza and Haku, I kinda died I think while fighting Haku and I saw Dad."

"Really?" He said shocked.

"Yeah he gave me a choice. To stay here or to go with him. Obviously I said that I wanted to stay and before I left he told me that he is proud of us and loves us." I could see him smile under his mask then fade away as quick as it came. His eyes filled with sadness.

"I miss him." He said low.

"So do I, a lot." I said trying not to cry.

"Why did you stay? You could have been with dad."

"I know but I couldn't leave you alone again. I also have a team that needs me." I smiled, and Kakashi chuckled a little.

Later Walking Back To The Leaf

"Angel I have something I want to talk to you about." Sasuke said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"When you saw Haku and Zabuza dead you started to cry and I was wondering why?"

"Zabuza could rot in hell for all I care, but Haku is a different story. When I trained with him, for the short time that I did,  we became close. I didn't want to fight Haku. I honestly believe that I was his only true friend. It just hurts to know that he will never know what its like to live with out being used as nothing more than a tool." I explained looking at the ground. Sasuke reached over and grabbed my hand. I looked up at him and he smiled.

"You still haven't changed." He chuckled.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"You always care for others more then expected. Just like when we were kids." I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder as we continued walking.

"What are you thinking about?" Sasuke asked after a while of silence.

"Just how lucky I am." I said looking up to he sky smiling.

Time Skip

We had just entered the gates of the village. I was relived to be back home. Kakashi let us go home while he reported back to Lord Hokage. I was walking in the direction of my house when Sasuke stopped me.

"Angel, do you want to go and get something to eat?" He asked me.

"Yes, I'm starving!" I said with wide eyes. He chuckled at me.

"Well where do you want to go?" I thought about where I wanted to go to eat. Ramen sounded good to me.

"Could we go to Ichiraku's?" I asked a slight bit childishly.

"Alright" He said rolling his eyes.

"If you don't want to go there then we don't have to." I said. He put him arm around my shoulder and began walking.

"Honestly I don't care where we eat. Just as long as you are happy." I smiled as he said this.

"Ichiraku's it is then." I said in an excited tone. I had a feeling this would be a fun evening.

Kakashi's P.O.V.

I had given the Hokage my report of the mission. I was turning to leave when the Hokage stopped me.

"Kakashi, before you go, tell me how Angel's behavior on this mission?" He asked me. I thought about her behavior during the mission for a moment.

"Her behavior seemed normal sir." I answered.

"What about during battle?" He asked.

"There is nothing out of the ordinary that I can recall. Though her skill is well above the others she chooses  to make reckless and risky choices that could get herself hurt or possibly worse."

"Hmm I see. Thank you Kakashi, you may go." I nodded and left the room. I walked back home. On my walk I wondered about Angel and why she came back so suddenly. Why did she come alone and why hasn't she told me anything about it yet. I know I told her to tell me everything when she is ready but I feel like I have given her time. Maybe I will say something when I get home.

When I got home I noticed Angel wasn't there. Where could she be? I thought to myself. I looked at the clock. It was 8:00.  I'll give her an hour then I'll go looking for her.

An Hour Later In Angel's P.O.V.

Sasuke walked me home since it was kinda dark and we didn't live that far from each other. I hope Kakashi won't get mad because I'm coming home late without him knowing where I was.Once we reached my house Sasuke kissed me.

"Goodnight Angel" He said.

"Goodnight and get home safe." I said. He gave me a smirk and began to walk to his house.

After I walked inside I saw Kakashi was in the living room reading. I started to walk up the stairs quietly hoping he wouldn't notice or say anything.

"And where do you think your going?" I heard him said. I knew I was in some sort of trouble. I slowly turned to face him.

"I was going to my room to unpacked everything." I said with a fake smile.

"Why are you home so late?" He asked not looking away from his book. I looked at the clock to see what time it was.

"8:45 Isn't that late." I said with a serious face. "Plus I was out getting something to eat." He looked up from his book. He stared at me for a moment as if he was thinking about something.

"Alright then" He said was he looked back down at his book. I turned back around and continued up the stairs to my room. Well that was weird. I thought to myself  as I unpacked my bag.

~A.N.~

I want to start off with saying sorry that I haven't updated in a while. Life got really crazy for me and had to focus on other things. Then I  got writers block andkinda forgot about writing this story. Anyways I'm back and I'm gonna try to update as much as I can. If you have any Ideas for the story just leave they in the comments. It really does help with my writers block I tend to get. Also If you like Black Butler you should check out my other story in writing. It's called The Beautiful and The Damned (black butler fanfiction).

I hope you all have a wonderful day and stay classy friendos.