Chapter 21

The next day we met at the place called the 44th training zone. Apparently its also know as the forest of death.

Konahanmaru and his group showed up and interviewed our team and a few others for their school newspapper or something. While they were doing that I examined the other teams, watching there body language and how they interact with their teammates, to see if I could get any information that might help while we take the second part of our exams.

I was engulfed in my thoughts until a kuni flew passed Naruto and Anko appeared behind him. Then a creppy ass guy? No a girl! Wait, I don't what this people was. Anyways this 'it' went behind Anko and handed her back her kuni with his.... tongue?  Okay there are some strange peolpe here taking the exams. Anko took her kuni from the mysterious person.

The stranger walked pasted me. I tried to read their mind but I couldn't. They must have there guard up. I had a bad feeling about him. I would definitely be keeping my eye out for him.

Anko rambled on about what we needed to do other things. But didn't pay much attention.  All I could focus on was that person and ther rest of their team. Along with that Kabuto guy and his team. Something just wasn't right about them.

"Angel come on, we need to get our scroll!" Naruto said pulling me out of my thoughts. 

"Oh yeah, lets go." I said as I walk towards the stand to get our scroll. Naruto got the scroll and hid it in his weapons pouch.  We walked over to out gate and waited to enter. I felt someone grab my hand.

"Angel are you alright? You seem out of it." Sasuke said.

"Yeah I'm fine."I gave him a fake smiled.

"I can see through your fake smile. You don't have to do this if you don want to. We only need three people one the team to finish out yhe exam."He explained. I look to the ground and grabbed both of his hands.

"I know you're worried about me, but have to prove to myself that my mothers dead wasn't in vein and that my life was worth saving. I'm going to pass this exam. I need to pass." I looked up into his eyes and smiled. "I also have something that might help us to pass."

"And what would that be?" He asked. I turned around to my other teammates.

"Naruto, Sakura,  come over here. I have someyhing I need to tell you." They came over and gave me strage looks. I got closer to them and checked to make sure no one was listening.  "I can read minds"they gave each other strange and worried looked.

"Snow are you sure you're alright? " Sasuke asked.

"Yeah Angel, are you sure you didn't hit your head or something?  Maybe you have a fever." Sakura said. She raised her hand towards my forehead.  I slapped her hand away and took a step back.

"I'm fine you guys. I'll prove it! Naruto, think of something that only you would know." I said as I faced him.

"Alright" I focused on him to figure out what he is thinking.

"I wish I had ramen."  I rolled my eyes at Naruto's thought.

"Naruto, everyone knows that you want ramen." He gave me a closed eyed smile. I turned to Sakura. " Sakura your turn. Think about something."

"This girl is crazy! There is no way she can read our minds!"  I heard her voice.

"First off I'm not crazy. Second there is a way to read minds because I'm going it right now." I saod in a serious tone. Her eyes widened from shock. I turned to Sasuke. "Your turn" I said with a smile.

"Hn" He said. "Is this how you passed the first part of the exams?"

"Yes this is how I passed the first part. Can't get caught cheating if you are reading peoples minds." I said with a smile. "Also Sora told me that I can communicate with peolpe telepathically, so if you here my voice in your head, please don't freak out."

They all agreed not to freak out. Hopefully they won't. Our gate opened. Sasuke grabbed my hand.

"Let's do this" He smiled.

"Together" I squeezed his hand and sighed.

"Together"  Was all that ran through my head as we entered the forest.