Chapter 37

On our journey I learned that Iran and is partner were after Naruto because of the tailed beast that is sealed away inside him. I also learn that Tsunade was a major gambler but she sucked at it. Not only that but she also used a jutsu that changes her appearance. Jiraiya said although she is in her 50's she could look like she's in her 20's.

We made it to a busy town. There was a festival going on so there were stands everywhere. Jiraiya told us to go and enjoy ourselves while we were here, and that we we're staying here until the festival os over.I went off and did my own thing. Looking at all the beautiful artwork and the food. I was subconsciously keeping an eye out for Tsunade.

Half way through the day I saw that Jiraiya and Naruto had destroyed on of the stands. I shook my head in disappointment. 'Great. They're both trouble makers.' I thought.

This trip also doubled as Naruto's training. The stand that they destroyed was a balloon stand. Jiraiya bought all of the water balloons that were left. He used then for part of Naruto's training. He wanted him to use his chakra to spin the water inside the balloon and make it pop. Once he completed that then he had to use his chakra to pop a rubber ball. It was entertaining watching Naruto true to figure it out. Especially since Jiraiya have me strict instructions to not help him or give him hints while I watched him train.

Aside from watching Naruto train I spend a lot of time look for Tsunade. I didn't get very far. All that I had figured out is the no one is this town had seen her. That is until Jiraiya started to actually help me. We came across a man who she had recently gambled with her. No only that but she was living up to her reputation of being terrible at it. She was in the next town over. We searched everywhere but couldn't find her. That is until we ran into her in a tavern while we stopped to grab a bit to eat. She was very intoxicated and was with another woman with short black hair and dark eyes. There was also an adorable pig that was dress in a red best and a white pearl necklace. I could tell this was going to be interesting.

Timeskip

I only listened to parts of the conversation that Jiraiya had with Tsunade. There was talk of Orochimaru and an offer of Tsunade becoming the next Hokage. Then Naruto ended up in a fight with Tsunade. But something weird happened throughout this whole thing.  I couldn't control my Kami gami no me. It activated on it's own. I saw what I assume to be Tsunade's memories and what she experienced earlier with Orochimaru. He came to her about his arms and tried to make a deal with her. The deal being that if she fixed his arms that he would perform a forbidden jutsu to bring her little brother and boyfriend back to life. But the catch being that she must fine two sacrifices to stand in thier place and after that was done then he would destroy the village. He gave her a week to give him her answer.

When my eyes finally deactivated I heard her make a deal with Naruto. If he completed his training within the week then she would give him her necklace that she wore. If he didn't the she would take all of the money he had in his frog wallet. I kept quiet and said nothing.

Later that night I snuck out of the place we were staying and went to find Tsunade. I needed to talk to her myself. I found her sitting by herself up high on a decorative structure. I was sure to mask my chakra so she wouldn't sense me. I got up to where she was and sat across from her. She was so lost in thought that didn't even see me. Or at least it seemed that way. Then again she could have just ignored me.

"Lady Tsunade" I finally spoke. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"When did you get here?" She asked.

"I've been here for a few minutes"I replied. "You know my mother she spoke greatly of you. She told me stories about how great of a medical ninja you are and how much she admired you."

"Who is your mother?"

"Naomi Hatake"

"She was one of my students. An amazing one at that." I smiled at her words. "So your Angel Hatake. I can see the resemblance. It's been a long time since I last saw her.Tell me how is she." I looked down at my pocket and started playing with it.

"Shes no longer with us. She's been gone for a little while now." I said in a sad voice. I glanced up and saw the shine on her face.

"I'm sorry to hear about that." She finally said.

"Thanks but I didn't come here to get pitty about my mother's death. I came here to talk to you about the deal the Orochimaru offered to you."

"I don't know what your talking about" her tone of voice was convincing but her face told a different story.

"There is no use in lying to me Tsunade. My eyes show me everything I need to know." I flashed my Kami gami no me at her.  She sat still from shock. "If I were you I would take his deal. He could easily be lying to you. Even if I wasn't and he could bring you brother and your past boyfriend back they wouldn't be the same. Beside, from what my mother told me about you, you don't seem like the type who would sacrifice two people for your own selfish reasons along with working with a psycho like Orochimaru who will eventually destroy the same village you tried so hard to protect so many years ago. But the again it is your choice."

"You really are her daughter." She muttered so softly that only I could here her.

"I also have a favor to ask of you while I'm here."

"And what would that be?"

"To came back to Konaha with us and help heal my brother and my boyfriend. They need your expertise in medical nin-jutsu."

"What?" She seemed surpised.

"Look it's not like I'm asking you to become the Hokage. I'm just asking that you help the people I love so then I don't end up in the position that your in." She looked away from me out into the empty night. " I should be there with them in Konaha. Sitting by their sides. Waiting for them to wake up. But instead I tagged along with a pervert and an idiot to come sure for you and ask personally for your help."  She didn't say a word. I stood up and faced to direction of where I had came from. "I guess your not as great as my mother told me you were."

"Time changes people." She finally spoke.

"Hpm. I know that all to well. I'm not the same person I was a few months ago. But I still know the difference between right and wrong. Let's just hope you don't make the wrong choice Tsunade." With that I was gone. Our of her sight.