Chapter 27

During Sasuke's fight Kakashi had to hold me back. In the beginning his opponent was draining his chakra out of him, which seemed completely unfair. Then the tables turned and Sasuke kick his ass. I saw the mark stread across his body but then recided.

After Sasuke's fight I jumped down from the balcony to his side.

"Nice job" I said smiling at him.

"Thanks" He said sounding out of breath.

"Come on, let me help you up." I extended my arm out to him. He took it and stood up. He clung to me to keep his balance."Well Kakashi lead the way"

"What do you mean? Aren't we going to stay and watch the rest of the rounds?"

"Usually yes, but Kakashi is taking us to deal with these marks."

"Tsk" was all I received. We walked a while until we came to a dark room. Kakashi closed the door behind us.

"Now you two need to take your shirts off." He said.

"What" Sasuke and I said. He rolled his eyes.

"I need to seal the marks and how I do that is write the seal one you and infuse it with chakra."
We nodded and did as we were told. "Angel lets start with you. Sit here." He pointed at a circle with kuni around it. I sat down and he began to write the seal on me.

"This tickles" I giggled out. Kakashi continued on with what he was doing. I noticed Sasuke staring at me. I realized I was just sitting in my bra and a pair of shorts. 'Like what you see?'  I asked telepathically. His face turned red and looked away from me. I giggle sslipped out of my mouth.

"May stop moving!" Kakashi said.

"Sorry" Kakashi soon finished what he was doing.

"Okay this will be over quickly." He said.

"I may be over quickly but I have a feeling that is going to be just a painful as when we received the mark." I heard Kakashi formong hand signs as he stood behind me.

"Curse sealing"He placed his hand on the mark. Pain rushed threw my body. I gritted my teeth to keep myself from screaming. I felt weak and my eyes grew heavy. I closed them and allowed myself to rest,  for not.

Kakashi's P.O.V.

I had just finished sealing the mark on Sasuke when Oruchimaru decided to pay a visit.

"No offense Kakashi but I didn't come to see you. My business is with those kids behind you." He said. I guessed he wanted Angel for her nine-tailed abilities that a sealed away. But I wasn't quit sure why he wants Sasuke.

"What do you want with them?"

"You've acquired something new. How I envy your good fortune.  I didn't believe you had it that last time we met. Did you? That gift, the Sharingan in your left eye. It's only fair I would want it too. The uchiha power."

"And the girl?" I questioned.

"Well she is the famous Angel Mayuki Hatake isn't she? The girl born half human, half Fox demon. Along with the rare Kami gami no me. And all that skill at such a young age.Quit interesting, who wouldn't want her?" I became angry at the last sentence.

"What is your game?"

"The sound village everyone is curious about. It's mine you see, I created it. I think you understand without my saying anymore."

"Hn, you and your wild eye ambition"

"Oh yes indeed,  but to play the game as you put it I need pieces on the chess bord. Willing pawns to do my bidding."

"And Sasuke and Angel are your pawns?"

"Oh not paws. They are far more valuable then that. But as for the others, well you know how it is in the game of chess. Pieces must be sacrificed." He walked closer to me. I took a fighting stance.

"Stop! Don't come any closer." I activated my Chidori. "I don't care if you are one of the sannin, the three shinobi of legend. I swear, take one more step twords these two and one of us will die here!" Oruchimaru laughted like a crazy person. "Funny, is it?"

"Poor Kakashi, all your noble efforts. All in vain." He said.

"What?"

"Do you really believe the seal will hold? Do you think you can keep them from what they truly desire? You know I'm right. Hearts like Sasuke's only hungers for one thing wil not be denied. No matter what obstacles you put in his path, he's an avenger isn't he? And Angel she is becaming the same as Sasuke. You can see it deep within her eye's."

"You think you can take advantage of that? Not Sasuke or Angel."

"You can not stop it. At some point they will come to me. In search of power." He started to walk away. "Unless of course you carry out you threat to kill me. Now is your chance. Take it if you dare." I froze and let him get away. I deactivated the Chidori and shook in fear. I thought about what I said. 'One of us will die here.' I must have been out of my mind when I said that. I stood up straight and looked over to Angel. " I promise Naomi, I'm not going to let anyone use her as long as I have a say in it.'

"Kakashi" Angel muttered in her sleep. I made a clone. I picked up Angel and my clone picked up Sasuke. 

"Don't worry May I'm here. I will keep you safe." I told her. She grabbed a hold of my vest. It seemed like she was having a bad dream. I ignored it for now and took her and Sasuke to the infirmary. Anbu came to watch over them so I could watch Sakura and Naruto fight.

The whole time, all I could think about was Angel. She is in more danger than I thought. More than anyone thought.