Chaper 8

I woke up in a room and Sasuke was sitting next me. I tryed to sit up but Sasuke gently pushed me back down.

"Lay back down and rest you're not fully recovered." He said.

"Don't worry about me. I'm fine." I said as I got up.

"Are you sure? You lost a lot of blood." He said.

"Yes. I just have a head ach. Now where is Kakashi?"

"This way." He said not wanting me to leave the room. We entered a room and the rest of our team was there. I sat down next to Kakashi. He was talking about the tracker ninja and explaining what they are and what they do.

"Kakashi that wasn't a tracker ninja back there." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked

"Think about it. What did he do with Zabuza's body?" I asked.

"He carried Zabuza's body away so we don't know exactly what he did to his body." Sakura said.

"Exactly." I said.

"Also the weapon the ninja used do you remember what they where." Kakashi said.

"Throwing needles." Sasuke said.

"None of it adds up now doe it Kakashi."I said.

"What are you yammering about? You demolished that assassin." Tazuna said.

"Heres the truth. Zabuza is still alive." Kakashi said.

"But we saw his body belive it."Naruto yelled.

"Kakashi-sensei you checked him your self his heart stopped." Sakura said

"Yes that is true we all saw his body and he seemed dead. His heart my have also stopped as well, but he is still alive." I told them.

"How is that possible? The needles went right through his neck." Sasuke asked.

"Those needles are not designed to kill enless they hit a vital orgain. There are none in the neck but there are peresure points. If thrown just right it could paralize you and stop your heart temporarly, making it seem like you are dead. If the ninja really wanted to kill him he would have aimed at a more vital spot." I explained to my team."Zabuza will be back. We need to prepare ourselfs quickly."

"Angel is right."Kakashi said.

"how are we going to perpare ourselfs quickly when Kakashi-sensei can barly move."Sakura asked. Kakashi started laughing.

"I can still train you."He said.

"Hold on a little last minute training won't make us strong enough to defeat Zabuza. You can barly defeat him with your sharingon. We have to be reasonable about this." Sakura said.

"Sakura you must learn to trust your sensei more. Also think about it, the only reason that he was able to defeat Zabuza is because we worked together and helped him." I said to her.

"She is right you have grown." Kakashi said. he looked over to Naruto." You've grown the most." I smiled at Naruto as he said this.

"So you notice Kakashi-sensei. Things will get better.Believe it." Naruto said

"I don't believe it and nothings going to be good." A voice said from behind Naruto and Sakura. we all turned to see who it was. It was a child with overalls and a blue & white hat.

"Who are you?" Naruto yelled.

"Aaa Inari where have you been?" Tazuna asked the kid.

"Welcome back grandpa." The kid said as he ran to Tazuna and hugged him.