Chapter 45

Angel's P.O.V.

It was morning and it was time for us to attack the two we were following. My mind kept wandering to the pills while we planned our attack. We used Naruto and I as the distraction. Shikamaru and Kiba focused on getting the cylinder coffin Sasuke was being held in.

When Naruto and l showed ourselves to the enemy the one with grayish hair and a seemed to be a second head in the back attacked us. The girl stayed back to protect the coffin, just like we planned she would. I had my Kamigami no me activated and saw where the first one had kept the pills. I dodged every attack he throw at me. I made it to where I could easily grab the pills with out him noticing. By doing this I also have him a chance to actually hit, which he took. It hurt but it was worth it. After he hit me I fell off the branch we on. As I fell I slide the pills into my pocket and landed gently on a branch below. By this time Shikamaru and Kiba had grabbed Sasuke. Now was the time for us to head back to the village.

Sadly the one I stole the pills from wouldn't be letting us go that easily. Akamaru was setting off the bombs we had placed before hand. As he was doing this he got caught by the one chasing us. Kiba jumped in to save him just as a bomb was going off. All three of them fell down into an abyss.

Usually we would jump down to save him but we didn't have time. The girl had caught up to us. As Shikamaru told Naruto and I to go on ahead someone else appeared. He stole the coffin back from us.

I got a good look at this one. He had while hair, about my length, and green eyes. He had teo red dots above his eyebrows. He was going on about Orochimaru and how he needed his next vessel while he rubbed his hand over the lid of the coffin.

Naruto went on and did what I wanted to do, attack the son of a bitch, but he got thrown twards the ground. Shikamaru caught him. The guy grabbed the coffin and left while they were distracted. I made the choice to follow him. I couldn't let him get away.

Mayumi's P.O.V.

Kabuto told me to go with Kimimaro. He told that this might give me the chance to get back at my dear little siter for what she did to me last time. That little bear deserves what's coming to her. When we got to her and her team I stayed hidden. I didn't want her to see me quite yet. After Kimimaro grabbed the coffin that held Sasuke she instantly followed.

Silly girl, she dosent even know I'm here. As I followed I noticed her eyes. Her bright blue eyes slowly turned bright red and beast like. 'Now that's what I want to see.'  She was losing her grip and doesn't  even realise it.

Once we reached a clearing her little blonde friend had caught up. His eyes were the same as hers. 'So that boy is the one with out real father locked away inside him. This will be interesting.' This was when I decided to show myself.

"Mayumi, what took you so long to come out?" Kimimaro asked.

'Nothing really. I just wanted to see how thing played out with my little sis over there. I wanted to see just how level headed she really is since we have her little boyfriend in this coffin here." I explained as I tapped on the coffin.

"Just when I think things couldn't get any worse you show up." I heard Mayuki's high pich voice say. I turned to her and smirked.

"Im so glad your happy to see me."

"I don't have time for your bullshit" she claimed. She pulled out some kunai and got into position. "I suggest you get the hell out of here and let us have Sasuke back before things get ugly."

"Before I even get to have a little bit of fun with you? Now that doesn't seem right at all." I said in a playful tone.

"Ha last I remeber I beat you last time." Now she was pissing me off.

"Last time wasn't a fair fight." I growled.

"That's right. You turned into a giant monster and tryed to kill me." She said with a grin. "Now let's get this over with" this time I heard her voice come from right behind me. I felt a pain in my back as I flew across the clearing. It seems that this time she ment business.

I used my hands to throw myself up and spin around before I hit the ground so I could stand and face her. I saw that a purple gas like substance was now leaking out of the cylinder coffin. 'Just a little bit longer and it should be complete.'