Chapter 34

Sasuke's P.O.V

I hit Gaara with Chidori. He laid on a tree branch for a minute then got back up again. He stared at me and yelled. Angel took this appertunity to teleported in front of him. Gaara seemed calm for a moment. She stared into is eyes, seemed as if she was looking for something.

"Gaara, I-" She began to say. Then Gaara's giant sand arm pushed her in to a tree. I caught her before she could hit the ground. "I think I've got him." She said in a weak voice.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I don't have time to explain. Just trust me and protect my body for me, alright?" She said. Her eye's fought to stay open. "Please Sasuke" She pleaded.

"I've got you. You don't need to worry." She smiled and closed her eye's. Her breathing and heartrate slowed. Her smile disappeared. I held her tight. " I hope you know what you're doing." I spoke aloud, hoping she could hear me.

Angel's P.O.V.

I opened my eye's and found my self surrounded by darkness. I looked around me and found someone to the left of me, sitting, with their back turned to me.

"Gaara" I yelled so then he could hear me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked in a cold voice.

"I just want to talk." I said as I stepped closer.

"Stay there." He said calmly. I ignored his request and continued to step closer. "I said, STAY THERE!" He yelled. I stopped, startled at the sudden yelling.

"Gaara, it's okay. You aren't going to hurt me here." I said trying to calm him.

"How do you know?"

"Because we are inside your head. And I know you Gaara, you don't like hurting people." He was silent. He just stared into the darkness. "I also know that that isn't you fighting Sasuke out there, at least not completely." I walked over and sat next to him.

"How are you here?"

"I'm using my kekki genki." I said. We were silent for a moment.

"Why aren't you scared of me like everyone else?" He asked. I was taken aback by his question.

"Because, I'm not like everyone else. And I don't scare easily."

"You should be"

"That's what everyone said when I first met you, and look what happened." I smiled as I looked at him. He still stared at the nothingness that surrounded us. "Look at me" I placed my hand on his chin and turned his head. He stared to me reluctantly. "You're not the monster that everyone think you are. The beast inside of you, that's what people really fear." I could see sadness in his eye's. "Gaara, I need you to do something for me."

"What is it?"

"I need you to wake up."

Meanwhile in Sasuke's P.O.V.

I dodged all of Gaara's attempts to attack me while I held Angel. Eventually I stopped and used my fire ball jutsu to try to slow him down. I didn't work. Then I felt a sharp pain on my neck.

The curse mark.

No. This couldn't be happening. Not here not now. Gaara was going to attack me while I still hend Angel in my arms. I held her tight and waited for the impact. Then Naruto and Sakura showed up. Naruto stopped Gaara from attacking us. I was actually happy to see that idiot. The pain in my neck increased.

"Sasuke!" Sakura said in a concerned voice.

"Sakura. Take Angel and keep her safe." I said.

"What happened to her?"

"She tried to trap Gaara in her kekki genki, she got hit by him in the process. Don't take her too far away from Gaara. I'm unsure of the rage of her kekki genki." I explained. She nodded in agreement.

"What about you? I mean the curse mark. Wh-"

"Don't worry about it. Right now just worry about Angel. She wanted me to trust her in what she is doing, now I need you to trust me in order for this to work." She looked down at Angel with sad and reluctantly eyes.

'Angel whatever you are doing you need to hurry.'

Angel P.O.V.

"I can't." He said looking away from me.

"What do you mean you can't? " I asked worried.

"The beast has already started to take over. All of this is his doing."

"No, that's not true. You can. This is your mind. You are in control of it." I explained.

"You don't get it."

"Then explain it to me." He stood up and turned his back to me as he began to walk away. "Gaara" I stood up and faced him.

"Get out of my head" He said without looking at me.

"Gaara if you have to fight the beast, then fight it. And if you have tried, then try harder. Please Gaara, I need you to gain control. Do it for me, and if not for me then do it for yourself, please." I begged.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!"

Timeskip

I awoke to see Sasuke in front of me. His curse mark had spread. It confused me for a moment since Kakashi said he took care of it. I crawled over to him and pulled him close to my chest. I took his hand and interlocked it with mine.

"What are you doing?" He said faintly.

"I'm giving you some of my chakra. Your no use here if you don't have any chakra and it should help with your curse mark." I explained. I looked up and saw Sakura held to a tree by Gaara's sand. Then I looked over to Gaara and saw Naruto fighting him.

"It seems like whatever you tryed to do earlier didn't work." I hear Sasuke said.

"No I didn't. Looks like we're going to have to settle this the hard way and beat some sence into him." I replied as I looked down at him.

"He's insane, there is no way you'll be able to stop him."

"No, he's not insane, just scared." I glanced over to Garra.

"Scared of what?" Sasuke asked, grabbing my attention again.

"Getting hurt. He's incredibly lonely but he's scared of someone becoming important to him and them hurting him. Or worse he hurts them." I explained. I looked over to Naruto. He was at the bottom end of Gaara with a kunai. I saw the kunai had a paper bomb attached to it. I grabbed Sasuke and pulled him with me to another branch away from the explosion the bomb made. I caught Naruto before he could crash into me and Sasuke. " are you two okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine" Naruto said. After that Naruto and Sasuke started arguing back and forth. I ignored them and activated my Kami game no me. I looked over to Sakur and saw that her breathes were becoming short and the sand around her was tightening.

"Hey idiots!" Naruto and Sasuke stopped fighting and looked at me. We need to hurry up and save Sakura. She won't last much longer if this keeps up." I said as I stood up. "I have a plan but that mean you two will have to listen to me for this to work." They both nodded in agreement.

Don't worry Sakura I'm gonna get you out of there. I promise.

A/N Sorry about being so late with the update. I just haven't had the time to. I hope you guys understand. Stay classy ;)