Chapter 46

The seals on the coffin finally disappeared and the coffin exploded open, reavling Sasuke. Mayuki stopped and started at him. At first she had the look of joy and relief on her face. It quickly disappeared when she realised what her little lover had become. She now showed nothing but horror. It was at that moment I felt a sharp pain on my chest, where my heart is. The pain was almost unbearable. It was like someone had just stabbed me but no one was close enough to do so and there was not blade to be found. I'm not sure what the cause of the pain was but I knew that it made me vulnerable. So I hid myself in the trees before anyone took this moment and used it against me.

All I could hear was the blinds kid yelling at Sasuke and Sasuke letting out malevolent laugher. Then Sasuke left, with Mayuki following closely after him. Kimimaro was about to finish of the blonde  but some weirdo in a green jumpsuit stopped him. He sent to blonde ahead to chase after my sister and her boy toy. 'Great two of them going after Orochimaru's newest vessel is going to a hassle. If they get him the the punishment from Orochimaru with be horrendous.'

Angel's P.O.V.

I chased after Sasuke with Naruto close behind. Sasuke stopped at a water fall with two giant statues on each side. He kept his back to us. I ended up falling to my knees from exaustan. When he finally turned around I saw the curse mark had started to cover his face and one of his eyes. That eye was now black with a golden iris. On top of that there was something different about his aura, it was now much darker than before.

"So she sent you two, huh?" He finally said.

"Don't be stupid. Just come back with us." I pleaded.

"You know I can't do that."

"And why not?" I could feel the tears weld up in my eyes. He said nothing, adding on to my frustration.

"Angel are you close enough to read his mind?" Naruto asked.

"I am but I'm unable to. I have almost no chakra left over and even if I did have enough chakra the physical toul would be too great for me to handle. And if-" I stopped mid sentence.

"What is it?"

"Mayumi... I completely forgot about her and just  left her back there. She could be anywhere by now. If she comes here she'll want to fight me out of any of us." I held my head down low and sighed. " I don't want to say this but it looks like your the only one left who could complete this mission now." I felt Naruto rest his hand on my shoulder.

"Then you rest. You're the reason we got this far in the first place. Just leave everything to me." He said in a confident voice. I felt my heart sink. It's not that I didn't believe in Naruto, I just felt terrible leaving everything up to him. I felt so useless. I couldn't do anything but sit around. I punched the ground out of frustration as tears rolled down my face. I grabbed the last of the food pills I had and ate them in hope to be able to do something soon.

I listened to what Naruto and Sasuke said back and forth to each other. I don't know what hurt worse, seeing these to argue or hearing the things Sasuke said about us and the leaf village. It's hard to believe that someone could change there mind about something so quickly. Part of me want to wake up and see that this was all a nightmare but I know better than that.

Naruto jumped into Sasuke and punched him in the face. Sasuke picked Naruto up and held him a few inches off the ground. Then he threw Naruto into the waterfall. His curse mark receded but that didn't change his aura.

I remeber him saying something about leaving everything behind and focus on one dream, revenge. It became clear to me that Sasuke was losing it. He not the same person he once was. It was obvious he wasn't going to listen to reason.

Him and Naruto continued to fight as I tryed to concentrate on gathering us as much chakra as possible as my tears fell. It was only a matter of time before Naruto couldn't go anymore or for Mayumi to show up.

Mayumi's P.O.V.

I was following after the three of them when I felt a familiar presence. I stopped in my tracks and turned to face him.

"Long time not see brother" I said. He appeared out from the shadows.

"Your supposed to be dead." He claimed in a dark voice.

"I'm supposed to be a lot of things I'm not Sora. You should know that best out of anyone." I smirked at him as he glared at me. I stood with my hands on my hips and leaned to one side.

"How are you still alive?"

"You know there's this really cool thing called Medical ninjutsu, you should try it sometime. It dose wonders for the body when on the brink of death." His irritation was showing on his face.

"I'm done with your jokes. Now why don't you tell me why are you trying to kill Mayuki?" My smirk disappeared and I became more serious.

"That little brat deserves to die after every thing she did to me."

"Still nothing but a jealous child I see." He said as he pulled out one of his swords.

"And your still following the orders of a dead Hokage and our dead mother, how sad." I pulled out my weapons ready to fight. Then I felt the pain in my chest again but this time it was much worse. I dropped my weapons and fell to the ground.

"What the hells wrong with you?" Sora asked in a semi concerned tone.

"Does it really matter? You were going to kill me, right?" I said throught my gritted teeth.

"Actually I have orders from the new Hokage to bring you in for questioning along with some other thing." He began to step closer to me. I knew I wasn't going to be about to fight him, at least not with the chest problem I've been having.

"Sorry but I've gotta go and take care of our baby sister." With that I used a jutsu I learned from Orochimaru to disappear into the ground and fled the fight.

Auther's Note

First off thanks for reading and sticking this far with me even though I dont update regularly and understanding that life gets in the way. I really appreciate it when you guys leave comments, some of them are pretty funny. Also I'm curious what your guy's thoughts are one Angel having a twin. Yay or Nah?  Stay classy!