Chapter 19

So Sasuke and Lee began to fight. Lee is a lot faster than he looks. He ended up kicking Sasuke in the face. I activated my Kami gami no me to see if Lee was using any kind of jutsu. To my surprise he wasn't,  which ment that he was only using taijutsu. I can honestly say that I was impressed since Sasuke had his guard up the whole time.

Sasuke was currently laying on the floor. 'I told you not to fight him you idiot!' I thought to myself.

Sasuke got up off the floor. I noticed that he had activated his Sharingan. He went to attack Lee but got kicked in the face again. This time Sasuke landed on his feet. Before he could do anything Lee was in front of him punching him in the stomach. 

Felt bad about just sitting there, watching my boyfriend get beat up. On the other hand he kinda had it coming since he didn't listen to me.

Lee explained to Sasuke that he was using taijutsu and then mocked the Sharingan. Lee kicked him in the face once again. I looked up and saw Lee was under Sasuke while her was still in the air. Lee unraveled the bandages around his arms.

Out of nowhere something pulled on Lees bandages before he could do anything. I saw Sasuke falling. My body moved without thinking and caught him before he could hit the ground.

"Are you alright? " I asked. Sasuke stayed silent.  He stared in Lee's direction.  I looked up to were Lee was and saw I giant turtle talking to him. I will admit it was weird. But not as weird as a man who looks like an older version of Lee poofs out of nowhere making a strange pose on top of the turtle. He punched Lee, then they both ....cried about it? Seriously what the hell was happening?

"Umm guy's let's got now. Before things get any weirder." I said and they all agreed.  I looked at Sasuke as we walked away. "You never answered my question." I said to him.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said as I examined his face.  He tried to turn his head away but I grabbed he chin and forced him to look at me.

"Are you going to listen to me next time I tell you not to do something?" I asked seriously.

"Hn"was all I heard. I rolled my eyes.

"Why must you be like this?" I sighed.

We walked until we found the room we were supposed to be in. I saw Kakashi and Sora in front of the door waiting.

"Sora what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I need to talk to you really quick." He said as he pulled me away from the group. Once we were a good distance away he stopped.

"What is it?" I asked concerned.

"Activate your Kami gami no me." He demanded.

"Why?"

"Just trust me." He said. I closed my eyes and activated the Kami gami no me. When I opened my eyes I saw that he activated his. Thats when I felt it. I felt more aware. I could feel the chakra of people who I was nowhere near me.

"Do you hear me?" I heard Sora's voice but his lips didn't move.

"What the hell?" I said out loud. Sora smiled at me.

"You can feel everyone's chakra can't you? And you heard my voice when I didn't speek, huh" He said excited.

"Yeah, how did you know?" I was extremely confused.

"It's a long story and I will explain it after the exam. All you need to know is that you can now communicate with people through your mind. You can also read minds if their mental guard is down. You are also more sensitive to sensing chakra."

"Alright I guess. But how do I use this new ability?"

"Just focus on the person whom you would like to communicate with and just think of what you want to say to them."

"Okay, well thanks for the new powers." I said trying to process the information I was just given while also trying to be polite.

"Now go and kick some ass out there kid!" He pushed me back to my teammates. Sasuke and Sakura opened the door and Sora continued to push me. Once I was threw the doors he stopped. "Good luck" Was the last thing he said before disappearing.

I took a good look around the room I was just thrown in. There was a lot of people. Ninja from all over. A lot of them looked tough. Almost everyone was starring at us. I looked in Sasuke direction and saw Ino runing up behind him.

"Sasuke! Where have you been?" She asked as she pounched on him. I glared at her and clinched my fist."You have no idea how much I was hoping you would show up here! I've missed these good looks of yours!" She continued. I grabbed Sasuke's hand and pulled him close to me.
"You can look but you can't touch blondey" I said with slight anger.

"Angel just because he is on your team doesn't mean you get him all to yourself!" She grabbbed his other hand and pulled him towards herself. 

"You do realize that he is my boyfriend,  and I hate sharing." She gasped at my response. I feel like this is the first of her hearing about us being a couple. 

"This isn't over Angel!" She said as she let go of Sasuke. I smirked at my victory. 

"And I'm the jealous one" I hear Sasuke say.

"At least I didn't get my ass kicked by someone only using taijustu because I let my jealousy get the best of me." I smiled.

"I didn't get my ass kicked." He said.

"You got kicked in the face three times and punched in the stomach at least 20 times."

"You kept count?"

"Yup" I simply replied.  I heard someone talking and I thought I knew the voice. I turned around at see another familiar face, Shikamaru!