chapter1

I was running as fast as I could not looking back once. I had been running for hours. I came to a full stop and looked up. There it was, the gates to the village. I took a deep breath and smiled as I walked though the gates.

"Stop. State your name and your buisness here." One of the guards shouted to me.

"I'm Angel Mayuki Hatake and I wish to live here with my brother Kakashi Hatake." I said sweetly.

"Come with me" He said. I followed him until we reached the Hokages office. The guard told the Hokage what I had said. The Hokage told the guard that he could leave. After the guard left the Hokage looked at me and smiled.

"Angel look at you so grown up and so beautiful. Tell me  how long has it been since you were last here?" he said.

"It's been a year and a half Sir. Not to long." I replied.

"Oh but long enough dear"

"Agreed."

I heard the door open behind me and I turned around to see none other he Kakashi.

"You summoned me-" he started

"Kakashi!!!!" I yell with excitment as I cut him off. I run up to him and hugged him.

"Angel what is going on here?" he whispered in my ear.

"I will explain everything later. Just act like you were expecting me and play along." I whispered back. Then I released my grip on him and gave him my sweet innocent smile.

"I wasn't expecting you so soon Angel." Kakashi said.

"Sorry I forgot to give you a heads up that I was coming so early." I said.

"Well enough with the chit-chat you two can do that later, now Angel how about we enroll you in the academy." the Hokage said.

"Sounds great, sir." I said.

"Ok you start tomorrow you two are dismissed." He told us. We turned and walked out and headed home.

"So there is something you like to tell me." Kakashi said.

"Oh yeah ummmm........ I kinda ran away from home...." I said not makeing any eye contact.

"Why did you run away?" He said with a hint of anger.

"You know I don't like Takeshi."

"So that's no reason to run aways. Just because you don't like your stepfather doesn't mean you run away."

"But Kakashi-" He cut me off before I could say any more.

"You are going back home as soon as posibile."

"No I can't go back Kakashi please just let me stay." I said as tears began to form in my eyes. "Im scared to go back please dont make me." He looked at me as the tears ran down my face. I could see the curiosity and worry in his eyes.

"......Fine you can stay..." He said.

"Thank you" I said smiling with tears still falling.

"Just promise me that you will tell me what happend when you are ready"

"I will I promise"

After we got home I unpacked my stuff, showerd, ate dinner and went to bed. As I lay in my bed a played with my locket around my neck. It popped open I looked at the pictures inside it. One is of my mom and dad before he died, the other was of my best friend Sasuke Uchiha.