chapter 10

"Come out I know you're there." I started to say. "There is no use in hiding anymore." Then some kunni came at me. Sasuke grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the way. "You know I could have moved out of the way my self?"

"Sorry just reflex I guess." Sasuke said. Then Zabuza appeared in front of us. I stepped closer.

"So just as we thought you are still alive." I said.

"You were always a smart girl. Always caching on so quickly. And it seems that you remember everything I taught you." Zabuza said to me.

"Oh how could I forget? All the hard bloody hours of training and all the time spend drilling ninja skills in my head. Trying to turn me in to a monster like you." I said in a bitch tone.

"Aww you think I tried to turn you in to a monster but little you know you were a monster long before I ever got to you. All I did was fuel the fire."

"No I'm nothing like you. I'm not a killer. "I said getting angry.

"Its quit sad. You don't even know what you are. You think your just a normal girl."

"I don't think I'm normal. In fact I know I'm not." I saw Kakshi glance at me with a slight hint of interest of what I was about to say. "I'm from the first branch of the Hatake clan. There is nothing normal about being a Hatake. Especially from the main branch." I continued in a matter a fact tone.

"That is true but it runs much, much deeper than that."

"What? What do you mean?"

"You will find out all in due time sweet Angel." He said in a creepish way. I started to get weired out but also angry. I was about to attack him but Kakashi stopped me.

"No Angel. You need to calm down. He is only trying to get the best of you." Kakashi said. I glared at Zabuza.

"Your right. He is just an asshole with nothing else better to do." I said trying to calm my self.

"Are you sure about that Angel?" Zabuza said.

"Enough with this shit." I said before throwing kunni. A mist rolled in. I could hardly see in front of me. "Cowered, a really ninja wouldn't hide in mist." I yelled.

"Mayuki you need to calm down and think clearly. You're only provoking him." Kakashi said to me. I clenched my hand in to a fist, closed my eyes, and took a deep breath.

"Your right." I said, opening my eyes revealing my kamigami no me. " come out Zabuza let's play. Haku I know you're there too. There is no use in trying to hide anymore." I yelled.

"Haku is here too?" Kakashi asked.

"Yes he is. I can feel his chakra." I said

"Hmmm. Okay then. Angel I want you to take on Haku while I take on Zabuza. Have Sasuke with you as back up if needed, and Sakura you protect the bridge builder." Kakashi commanded.

"But Kakashi-" I started but then was cut off.

"Don't worry. You know Haku and his fighting style more than us, and I can handle Zabuza with the sharringon." Kakashi reasured me.

"Fine but as soon as things start going south we're out of here." I said as I ran to where Haku was with Sasuke following. "Haku come out now." He appared infront of us.

"Long time no see Miss Angel." He said.

"I'm sorry that this is how we meet again."I said with sadness. I could feel Sasuke look at me with consern.

"As am I." Haku said.

"Well lets begin." I said as I pulled out kunni.

"Shall we." He did a few hand signs. Ice sembon were formed in thin air and headed twords me and Sasuke.

"No" I whispered. I made a few hand signs and made an ice wall to block the sembon.

"I didn't know you could do that." Sasuke said as he amired the ice wall.

"There is a lot you don't know Sasuke." I said glancing his way.

"Well you have gotten quicker and a bit stronger since we last met." I heard Haku's voice say. "But you have seem to underestimate me." Then I saw ice mirrors form around us as my ice wall fell.

"Shit not this jusu." I said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha clifhanger !!!!!!!! Sorry I haven't updated in so long. I've had a lot of things happen between family, friends, and school. Things have finally died down so I've had time to actually update. Also is you guys have any ideas for the chapters to come feel free to message me. Love you guys and stay classy!!!!!!!