Chapter 31

Sora and I have been training non-stop for the passed two weeks. I have learned how to better use my Kami gami no me and Sora also has told me how the whole mind reading thing works. Apparently reading minds are a part of our clans kekki genki. But usually it takes years to unlock and master. When siblings look into each others eye while having the Kami gami no me activated it excellerates the processes.

Sora also told me that if a bond is strong enough then I can enter someone's dream, regardless of the distance between me and that person. I can't wait to try it out!

I have also been working on my strategizing in battle, and being quick on my feet.

My opponent for the Chunin exam is one of the sound ninja that I met in the forest during the second part of the exam. I heard that Sasuke go stuck with Garra as his opponent. 

I was at the training ground working on my taijutsu and my speed. I felt someone there watching me. I took a kuni and threw it in the persons direction. They walked out into my sight. I saw sand holding my kuni.

"Garra, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I wanted to talk to you." He said as he walked closer and handed me back my kuni.

"About what?"

"Sasuke Uchiha, you need to stay away from him." My eyes widened. Stay away from my best friend and boyfriend! Obviously Gaara is crazy.

"What do you mean stay away from Sasuke! Why would you tell me to stay away from him?" I asked. I probably sounded frantic.

"He's going to hurt you. At this rate he might even get you killed." I stared at him in disbelief. "I noticed in the second part of the exam that both of you had gotten the same mark. The mark seemed to bring a great deal of pain to you."

"So!"

"I know you. You are too smart to just let your guard down and get something like that be done to you." I stayed silent. It's true usually I wouldn't had let something like that happen unless I really wanted it to. "Sasuke make you weak and reckless. My advice, stay as far away from him." I stared at him then smirked.

"I appreciate your concern for me, but I'm I big girl. I can take care of myself.  I don't need you to tell me who I should be around and who to stay away from. Besides, I was told to stay away from you and look how well I listened to that."He stared at me i could see the anger in his eye's, along with a hint of bloodlust.  But that anger and bloodlust wasn't towards me. I was for someone else. My best guess is that I was for Sasuke.

"We'll see if you are so confident in the future." He said the disappeared. Something was off about Gaara. Usually he isn't like this with me. I started to get a bad feeling about his and Sasuke's fight. I needed to warn Sasuke of my fears.

Time skip

I found Sasuke and Kakashi training in a rocky kind of place. Sasuke had the chidori formed and used it to hit a rock. He made a hole in the rock. I felt a sense of proudness. He had learned a jutsu that is difficult for most people to learn in just a two weeks.

"Nice job" I said. Both Kakashi and Sasuke turned to me surprised.

"How'd you find us out here?" Kakashi asked.

"Yeah, we're basically in the middle of nowhere." Sasuke added.

"Well I am pretty good with my sensory skills and the whole mind reading thing makes finding you two easier." I smiled.

"What are you doing all the way out here? I thought you were training with Sora." Kakashi said.

"I'm done training with Sora for today. I actually came here to talk with Sasuke."

"What is it?" Sasuke asked.

"It's about your match with Gaara. I-"

"Don't worry about me." He interrupted.

"Sasuke, you don't understand. I-"

"I'll be fine." He interrupted again.

"If you would just let me finish!" I yelled. My hands were balled into fist. I felt a bit irritated.

"I would advise you to let her finish saying what she has to say." Kakashi said to Sasuke. Sasuke nodded, allowing me to finish.

"Now back to what I was saying. Be careful of Gaara. I saw him earlier, there was something wrong with him. He was angry and had bloodlust in his eye's. My only guess it that it's viered towards you."

"Why do you think it's viered towards Sasuke?" Kakashi asked.

"Because Gaara told me to stay away from him. That he makes me weak and reckless."

"What did you tell him?" Sasuke demanded.

"That I'm a big girl and that I can take care of myself." I smirked. "But that's beside the point. I want to help you train and give you tips for when you are fighting Gaara." Both Kakashi and Sasuke looked at each other. I guess they were trying to decide if they wanted my help or not. "Look I know Gaara and how he works. And the more you know the better off you will be. Plus I might learn a thing or two from training with you." I explained.

"Sasuke do you want her help?" Kakashi asked. Sasuke stared at me while he thought.

"Yes, but how are you going to help me?" Sasuke asked.

"I'm gonna use my kekki genki and put you in a genjutsu. Then you will use your Sharringon and memorize everything the Gaara in the genjutsu does and how he does it."

"But what's the point in using a genjutsu if I'm going to use my Sharringon? The Sharringon would see right through it."

"Usually yes, but this is a genjustu cast using my Kami gami no me. It's almost impossible for someone to see through it, even the Sharringon has trouble seeing through it." I explained

"We'll see about that." He said. I rolled my eyes. I really hate his cockyness sometimes.

"Once the jutsu is cast it can't be broken unless I release it. And the longer you are in the genjutsu, the realer everything feels." I continued explaining. "I will release the jutsu if and when I feel that you need a brake or if you can't handle it. Are you ready?"

"Bring it" He said being overly confident as usual.  I'll teach him not to underestimate me, my abilities, or my intuition.