Chapter 33

Sasuke's arm became unstuck and the shell around Gaara fell. Gaara was bleeding, and the look in his eyes, he had lost all sanity. Then I felt a genjutsu spread across the crown. I didn't get caught in it because I had my Kami gami no me activated. Kakashi and Sora released themselves before they completely fell for it. Then there was a loud boom sound and smoke came from the part of ther stands where the Hokage was sitting. The Anbu left where they were in the stands and went toward the Hokage. I turned to look at Sasuke but an 'Anbu' stood in my way along with four sound ninja.

I focused on Sasuke and became able to see past the sound ninja. Temari and Kankuro were at Gaara's side. They took Gaara away. Sasuke followed them. I looked back in the Hokage's direction. Oruchimaru was holding a kuni to the Hokage's throat.

At the last second I felt someone behind me. I turned at attack the person. Turned out to be a sound ninja. I began fighting and helped Sora and Kakashi take down the Sound that were in sight, along with the help of other jounin.

"Kakashi" I started while standing back to back with him.

"Get Sakura and have her help you release the genjutsu and wake up Naruto and Shikamaru.  Then go and follow Sasuke. Do what you can to stop Gaara." He said.

"Right" He then summoned Pakkun.

"Take pakkun with you to help you track Sasuke down." I smiled. I haven't seen Pakkun in a long time.

"Hey kid, you've grown up a bit haven't you?" Pakkun asked.

"Yeah, now come on." I got Sakura and we released Naruto from the genjutsu. Shikamaru was released from the genjutsu already, he was just sleeping. Guy sensei kicked someone threw the wall.

"Escape threw the hole, find Sasuke and stop him. Then find a safe location and wait for further more orders." Sora stated.

"Wait something happened to Sasuke?" Naruto asked.

"We'll explain things on the way" I said while pulled on his arm. We told him what was happening as we followed Pakkun. A pit formed in my stomach.  Nothing good is going to come from this situation.

Pakkun stopped us and made up retrace our steps. He said there were nine ninja after us. Now that he said something I could sence them, just barly. They kept going in and out of my range of sensing.

Shikamaru decided to stay behind and ambush the enemy. I'm sure he could handle them himself. I didn't put much thought into it. I only had one thing on my mind was to find Sasuke and hope that Garra hadn't ripped him to shreds.

I ended up running right next to Pakkun. I actually got a head of him a few times.

"Angel I know that you're worried but you need to calm down." I heard Pakkun say.

"Geez why does everyone feel the need to tell me to calm down. It's true I'm worried, in fact I'm scared as hell. But that's only because I know how Gaara can get." I said. Then I heard explosion like sounds. I followed the sound.  Sakura, Naruto and Pakkun fell behind. I didn't care. All I knew was as I got closer to where the sound came from the closer I got to Sasuke and Gaara.

I had gotten close enough to sence Sasuke's chakra. He changed direction, I followed. After sometime of running I had finally caught up. Just in time too. Gaara had lost control and let loose the one tailed beast. I saw Temari freaking. She didn't know what to do.

"Temari" She jumped at the sound of my voice.

"Angel' what are you doing here? " she asked.

"Im here to stop Gaara and to help Sasuke."

"But-" She began.

"I know, it's dangerous. But I can stop him with the Kami gami no me, that is if I'm able to make eye contact with him and I'm able to focus long enough." She stared at me then at Gaara.

"Please help him"

"I will" I pulled out a kunai and activated my Kami gami no me. I saw Sasuke throw kunai at Gaara but his giant beast arm absorbed them. Then threw them back. But the Sasuke he threw them back to was only a clone. I teleported to where Sasuke was.

"What are you doing here?" He asked shocked.

"I came here to help. I think I might be able to stop Gaara by using my Kami gami no me." I looked over in Gaara's direction to make sure he wasn't near us. "Here take some of my Chakra and distract Gaara." I said as his grabbed my hand. "I need to get close to him and make eye contact."

"Can't you do that at a distance though?" He asked.

"Usually yes, but Gaara's different. I need to be able to talk to him and get him to fight back against the tailed beast. From what I can tell the beast is taking over his mind, blocking him from me. If I get close enough I might be able to talk to Gaara and stop the beast." I explained

"That's too dangerous I'm not letting you do that." He said as he grabbed my arm.

"Do you have any better idea's?" He was silent. "I didn't think so. Sakura and Naruto should be showing up soon. I'm going yo try to get this done with before they get here." I turn to leave but he turned me back around.

"Don't die." He said.

"I'll try not to" I said with a smirk. I disappeared and waited for Sasuke to make his move. Gaara destroyed numerous trees and screams about various this. Finally Sasuke got his attention by attacking him with Chidori.

'Now was my chance. If I can do this, then I can do anything.'