Chapter 4

Angel's P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm screaming in my ear. It scared the living shit out of me. I shot up and turned the damn thing off. After I got up I found a note on my desk.

Dear Snow,

        Thanks for dinner and the movie last night. I cleaned up somethings. See you tomorrow.

                                                                                - Sasuke

I put the note down and got ready for the day. After I was done I went down stairs and saw that the living room was cleaned up and the dishes were done. To be honest I was suprised that he did all this before he left. I wonder what time he left. Oh well. Kakashi come down the stairs.

"Good morning Kakashi." I said to him.

"Oh good morning May. How did you sleep last night?" He asked.

"Like a baby." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Hn shouldn't you be leaving soon?" He asked. I looked at the clock to see what time it was.

"Oh shit I'm going to be late!" I almost yelled.

"Hey watch you say girly."

"Whatever." I said as I ran out the door. I ran as fast as I could to the academy. Today is the day we find out what teams we are on. I'm hoping that I get on Sasukes team but I doubt that it will happen. I walked in to the class room.

Ugh.... fangirls fighting over who gets to sit next to Sasuke. I found it a bit amusing all the girls fighting. Expecaly Sakura and Ino. While nobody was paying attention I jumped into the seat next to Sasuke. Next thing I know Naruto is croched down in front of Sasuke glaring at him.

"Umm guys are you two okay?" I asked them but they both ignored me. Some guy layed back hiting Naruto making him fall forword kissing Sasuke. My eyes widen and my jaw dropped. I tryed to process what just happend as they both started choking. Sakura started to freak out. I started to laugh my ass off. It was all so funny and so perfect.
"Nice one dude." I said to him. He smiled and started blushing a little. I turned to Sasuke. "I always knew you were gay for Naruto." I said in a playful voice. Then Sasuke gave me a death glear. I just smiled back trying to control my laughter but failing at it.

"Naruto you are so dead." I hear Sakura say to him. God she pisses me off. I drowned her out until she said my name. "Angel that's my spot. I'm supost to sit by Sasuke."

"Well to bad I'm sitting hear." I said to her.

"But I was hear first."

"Does it look like I give a rats ass. You snooze you loose. Get over it." Then Iruka came in and told everyone to take a seat. Sakura ended up sitting between me and Naruto. I didn't really pay attention until he said something about a team having 4 members instead of 3. I got curious about who would be on that team.

"Team 7 will concist of Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha and Angel Mayuki Hatake." Iruka said. When he said my name I looked at Sasuke with joy. Then I turned and Sakura was looking at me with anger in her eyes. Then I looked over at Naruto he seemed to be happy. Iruka said the rest of the teams.

"Iruka why dose a great ninja like me have to be in the same group with a slug like Sasuke?" Naruto bursted out.

"Sasuke had one of the highest scores in the class and you Naruto had the worst scores and to create a balanced group we put the best student with the worst student." Iruka said. then I heard kids laughing at Naruto.I cound tell that he was getting frustrated. Poor Naruto.