Chapter 18

I had spent the past couple of days with Sora and getting to know him. He told me that when I was little, just little over two years old, he was sent on a mission but it ended horribly.  He didn't tell me exactly what happened, which I was okay with, I didn't want to push any boundaries since we had just meet. Anyways, after the failed mission someone wanted to use him for his kekki genki and threatened to hurt and even kill his friends and family. He didn't take the threat lightly and left to protect us. Him and my mother thought it was better if no one mentioned the fact that I had another brother. Then when he decided that it was safe to come back home, he finds that our mother had been killed. He said that he would have talked to me sooner but he wanted to give me my space and time to process things.

Aside from that, it was fun spending time with him. He was so easy to talk to. He showed me placed in the village that he enjoyed with our mother and I showed him mine. We exchanged stories about our mother and basically anything that came to our minds.

Though it was fun getting to know him I still felt an emptiness. Yeah I may not have been around my mom for the last few months it still hurts knowing she is gone.

I've been having nightmares about her death, which prevented me from sleeping very much. Each time I go to sleep her death plays over and over again in my head. Each night I hear her screaming snd voices saying that it's my fault that she is dead. That I was too weak to save her. That I'm too weak to save anyone.

Right now I'm headed to the meeting place for the Chunni exams. I saw my teammates talking outside of the building we were supposed to meet at. They all looked at me surprised.

"Are you guy's okay?" I asked them. 

"Yeah Angel-chan, we just weren't expecting to see you here." Naruto said to me.

"Why wouldn't I be here?" I asked confused.

"Well you know with what happened we thought that you might not be up to taking the exams this year." Sakura said. I shook my head.

"I need to do this. I need to pass the exams and prove myself." I said to them. " Now come on! Lets go take the exam!" I smiled and ran inside.

We got to the second floor and came across a group crowding around the door. We made our way through the crowd and found two guys guarding the door and not letting people in. I looked up and saw that the number of the room said 301. I new right away that it was a genjutsu.

"You guy's can cut the crap. We know it's a genjutsu because we are on the second floor." I said with my arms crossed. I heard people behind me whispered things like 'but we are on the third floor' and ' what is she talking about'.

"Well aren't you a smart one." One of the guy's said. The number of the room changed to 201. "Now lets see how you deal with this." The guy want to kick me and Sasuke got in front of me and went to kick him. Then they were both stopped by a guy in a green jumpsuit. He held their legs do they didn't hit each other. He had black hair with a bowl cut. He also had really bushy eyebrows. He let them go and two others walked up to him.

"Hey what happened to the plan? I thought you were the one who said to keep a low profile and not let anyone see our skill level?" Said the one with long dark brown hair and white eyes. I assume that they are a guy since he talked with a deep voice and he had no boobs either.

"Never mind, its over, forgot it." Said the brown haired girl. Her hair was in two perfect buns. She looked really pretty.

I looked back to the guy in the green jumpsuit.  He walked up to me and spoke.

"My name is Rock Lee. You are Angel right?" I nooded my head and he continued. "Please be my girlfriend! I vow to protect you with my life!" I froze from shock. I saw Sasuke become jealous.

"Lee, you see I don't know you at all. Plus I'm already taken." I said in a sweet voice. He frowned and let his head fall. I kinda felt bad but whatever. I walked passed Lee, over to Sasuke. "You get jealous way too easy. Are you afraid that I'm gonna leave you for someone else?" I asked him.

"Hn" was all I received. I rolled my eyes. I saw the guy and girl from earlier walk over to us.

"Hey you over there, what's your name?" The guy asked.

"It's rude to ask for someone's name before giving them your own." I said to him.

"You two are rockies aren't you? How old are you?" He asked. Wow, this guy loves to ask questions.

"We are not obliged to answer." Sasuke said.

"Whats that?" The brown hair guy asked irritated. The girl that was with him laughed. I turned around to my other teammates.

"Hey Sakura, Naruto, lets get going." I said to them and grabbed Sasuke' s hand. We walked up the stairs.

We were on our way to the room we were supposed to check in at. Then we were stopped again.

"Hey you with the attitude hold on." We turned around to see Lee.

"What do you want" Sasuke asked annoyed.

"I want to fight, right now." The bushy eyebrowed kid said. Lee jumped sown from the ledge he was on. I looked over to Sasuke who had his usual serious face he had when he's around other people. I looked in his eye's and saw how much he wanted to fight Lee. I couldn't let them fight.

"Guy's don't fight here. Save it for the exams." I said. They both ignored me and continued on with their conversation. Then Lee caught my attention.

"Angel, I love you" I felt uncomfortable. "You name fits you, you certainly are an angel sent from heaven" He then blew kisses at me. I wanted to puke.

"Hey what part of she's taken didn't you get?" Sasuke asked. Anger filled his eyes.

"Okay guy's serious? Can you two just stop? I would like to get to the exams on time." They still continued to ignore me.

Jeez what good is a boyfriend if he doesn't even listen to you?