Sapfire

Kim Taehyung lives plagued by a void and the dreams of a mystic world beyond his reach. His powerlessness to escape from the dreams and visions is down to how palpable they seem, making every day a challenge, his peculiar eyes only adding to it. For once, he craves to belong somewhere, where people won't look down on him as a misfit -a world where everything would make sense.

One day he gets transferred to another world called Euphoria, where his dreams, visions and the missing part of his life start to make sense.

Characters

"Made a promise to be with you forever and I'll stick it out till the end"
~Kim Taehyung

"You're the most precious gem in my life. Even the darkest stars glitter in your light, my Sapphire."
~Kim Seokjin

"How do you draw a line between good and evil? How do you tell what's black" and what's white?
~So Yoon

"Sympathy is a weakness. It is a delusion that'll only make you powerless"
~Kim Namjoon

"Sometimes it is easier to deceive others by pretending that you're deceiving yourself"
~Min Yoongi

"You need to have the will to envision a brighter tomorrow while you grapple with the darkest present"
~Jung Hoseok

"I know he isn't the most righteous person, but I'll love him nonetheless"
~Park Jimin

"I'll make sure that you'll fall for me nonetheless"
~Jeon Jungkook

✧ ✯ ✧ ✯

The story contains-

✔ Angst
✔ Fantasy
✔ Violence
✔ Romance
✔ Crazy weird author