| 26 |

Finally, he thought of something. There was a solution although not guaranteed to work and also deadly, he was ready to take the risk.

In Euphoria, there was a person named Mr. Gon who could heal almost anyone except himself and the person who is already dead.

People with such highly valued powers were usually kept near the castle. And considering how Namjoon might have become, Seokjin was sure that Mr. Gon would be near the castle and must have set some conditions on Mr. Gon that threatened his life if he healed someone without Namjoon's approval. Because of it, it was impossible for him to heal Seokjin or Mrs. Min but maybe he could heal Taehyung. Though there was a slim chance, he had to try.

And the only way was to go to Namjoon, plead to him and trick him.

Namjoon and the people of Bosong might kill him right away but he had to try.

Putting Taehyung back on the bed, he looked at the green fleck on the ring. One of the flecks had faded after he used a chance to open the portal to the mortal world. Now he had one last chance to open the portal and to save Taehyung. So, without wasting any time he opened a portal to Bosong.

He walked towards the green light until he was pulled inside. Soon, he was transferred to the forestland of Bosong and the portal closed. He then rushed towards the castle.

And after almost five minutes, he was outside the castle. The people there looked at him in horror, they knew what he had done and could do so they moved back. As he walked towards the gate, a few of the guards came forward to stop him but once they saw his scarlet eyes and recognized who he was, they moved back.

Once inside the castle, a group of more violent guards held him despite his protest. Seokjin could make out that they were some of Namjoon's strongest men and they certainly didn't want to let him in at any cost. He could just fight them but it may not work to his benefit. Namjoon wouldn't help him just like that.

"I'll not hurt you. All you have to do is to tell The King that I'm here to confess my sins and to ask a favor." Seokjin glared at the guards.

The guards who were already terrified looked at each other, then one of them went inside the throne room.

"Your Majesty-"

Namjoon squinted his eyes, "Why are you sweating? You useless thing! Do you know what punishment you get for that!" he yelled.

"Seokjin- Kim Seokjin-"

Namjoon instantly threw his tortoise etched glass in front of the guard, breaking it into pieces, "That name! Don't you know... no one is allowed to say it here"

The guard kneeled, "I apologize. But, Your Majesty, he is here."

Namjoon shook with fear then chuckled, "Now you even dare to joke! He's long dead. No one survives The Bloody Nexus. It has been 23 years."

"But he is inside the castle, Your Majesty."

Namjoon almost trembled at the thought and was filled with rage at the same time, "How dare you to let him inside? How and why is he here!"

"I don't know how he got here and we tried to stop him but- Now he says he is here to confess his sins and to ask for a favor," the guard informed.

Hearing that, Namjoon suddenly smiled, his dimples were visible, but they looked deadly.

"Sins? Interesting! I would love to hear. Favor? Kim Seokjin wants a favor? We'll give him a favor that he couldn't forget for the lifetime!" he chuckled menacingly, "Bring him to the open hall. I'll meet him there. I'll be generous and let everyone see the show."