| 66 |

Seokjin went to see his old master and Taehyung and Yoongi were sitting outside.

Yoongi had always been hesitant to bring it up but he knew he had to.

"I'm sorry for not being there for you when you were small. After mother left us too, you were the only one I had. It was so hard to live with the fact that you were out there, away from me, all alone."

Taehyung placed his hand on Yoongi's shoulder and smiled, "It's alright now. I survived. You survived"

Yoongi smiled, "You have a good heart and you don't give up or get affected by small things. I really admire how well you grew up. All this when you had no one..."

Taehyung didn't respond. Yoongi found him gazing at something.

"Taehyung?"

"You said that I had no one? That's wrong. I had everything I could ask for and more. Because he was there, with me"

Yoongi looked back and it was Seokjin standing by the door, talking to their master.

"He has been my love, friend, support, my everything. He never let me feel alone in his presence"

Yoongi admired it.

"What do I say?" he shook his head, "I would just say that it's so assuring for me that you have him. He would do anything to keep you safe. And you would too. You're fools but you make me happy"

"So you'll call us fools just because I called you smart?" Taehyung frowned, acting disappointed, "But honestly, it's still surprising how you made it all work out. And how did you know about Seokjin and me?"

"It was when Seokjin came to Euphoria to ask Mr.Gon to save you. Later, I asked Mr. Gon to describe the person he healed. I just had this feeling it could be you or, to be honest, I was just so desperate to find you in some way, to make Euphoria safe for you and to bring you back. When Mr. Gon described your eyes, I assumed it was you. That assumption led to many others like Seokjin being vulnerable to you which led to the assumption of you being vulnerable to him and you reaching your breaking point then being invulnerable and so on," Yoongi sighed, "Even now it sounds so far-fetched. But on the basis of that, I was able to plan it all. And Hoseok's support was what made it possible"

"Hoseok..." Taehyung smiled, "He's such a good person, Hyung. You're lucky"

Yoongi had that gum smile and he looked too adorable.

"He has always supported me without questioning. He believed in me. It makes me realize that I haven't done much. It's time for me to make it even. I hope I make him just as happy as he makes me"

Taehyung nodded, "Good, you should"

"What do you mean I should? I will", Yoongi said with a smug smile.

"You are unpredictable," Taehyung shook his head.

They were silent for a while.

Yoongi noticed Taehyung lost in thought, "What are you thinking about?"

"Just... how everything worked out," he looked at Yoongi, "How were you able to assume that I'm vulnerable to Seokjin that early when you didn't even see us together?"

"I don't think I should call this thing an assumption, because it was easy to figure out," Yoongi stared into space as he recalled, "The day when he came back to Euphoria for you, he was different. He always had this selflessness but I'm his best friend so I realized you were definitely more than someone he just knew or cared for. It felt as if you were everything to him and he would do anything to keep you safe. By safe I mean, how do I say it," he chuckled, "I don't know how to say it. But I just knew then... what you must have meant to each other. And after knowing about Sapphire, I figured out you were vulnerable around him and he was invulnerable in your presence."