| 20 |

If I told you this was only gonna hurt
If I warned you that the fire's gonna burn
Would you walk in? Would you let me do it first?
Do it all in the name of love

If I told you this was only gonna hurtIf I warned you that the fire's gonna burnWould you walk in? Would you let me do it first?Do it all in the name of love

[ I added some gif, randomly. It was so dark... I couldn't clearly see it. I hope you understand 😄]
________

Seokjin kneeled down on the ground of Bosong and quickly wrapped his arm around Taehyung. They both had blood on them.

He patted Taehyung's cheek, "Taehyung, are you alright?"

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and smiled. "Yes. I'm still with you. I'm alright."

Seokjin smiled in relief, looking at Taehyung. Everything was quiet except the two of them. Looking around, Seokjin could only see the people he killed lying dead on the vast land. Yet he looked back at Taehyung and smiled once again, without any feeling of regret.

He heard a voice –Is this fair? Would you change anything if given another chance?

Seokjin woke up from his sleep, gasping for breath. This wasn't the first time he had dreamed of such a thing. He had been having those kinds of dreams for a while. Dreams where he would go to any length at times even do unfair things just to save Taehyung. He would be happy in those dreams, even if the two of them were the only people left in the world. It was strange, it was crazy, unfair, and unlike him.

He would try to convince himself that those were just dreams and dreams are always supposed to be weird, that dreams at times have a completely different version of oneself.

But what surprised him was the fact that whenever he was awake and asked himself the question –Was that fair? Would I change anything if given another chance? he couldn't answer it. When, in fact, the answer should have come easy, it should've been a 'No'. Because it was unfair.

It was terrifying because he never felt like giving up on what's right, just for the sake of a single person's life, before.

✧ ✯ ✧ ✯

Taehyung was pacing across that alleyway, almost kicking everything that his feet found, crashing into people, wishing some of them would start a fight.

He saw a kid walking in the middle of the path, completely unaware of the car coming. Taehyung looked at how weak and pure the kid looked and before he could stop those thoughts, an image of the kid being struck by that car flashed through his mind. Taehyung imagined how the kid would be lying in a pool of blood, free from that life, free from being weak. He forcefully tried to get rid of those thoughts. Ne never wanted to see the life taken away from that kid.

Getting out of his trance, he rushed to hold the kid's hand and pulled him away before the vehicle struck him. He realized those weird thoughts might have cost a kid's life.