| 45 |

On their way back to Gyeongsu, Seokjin looked quiet and disturbed so they didn't talk much. And after reaching Gyeongsu, Jungkook went home and had not seen Seokjin since then.

About two days later, he decided to visit Seokjin.

Seokjin who was sitting in the garden alone after he had finished teaching was surprised to see Jungkook.

"Hey! I wasn't expecting to see you today. You told me you would be busy for a few days,"

"I did. But I finished the work earlier than expected," Jungkook said as he sat down.

Seokjin nodded.

"How have you been?"

"Good," Seokjin smiled but Jungkook noticed that he still seemed dull.

"Did you meet Jimin?" Seokjin asked before Jungkook questioned.

"Yes"

"Did any of you apologize?"

"Both of us"

"Seems like it went well. Was he good to you now?"

"It did. Yes, he was-" Jungkook was smiling.

"He was?"

"I don't know but it seemed like he was worried about me. And he also did this thing which confused me."

"What?" Seokjin asked, worried.

"He asked me to say that I work as your assistant when it comes to teaching and I should say it even if I didn't"

Seokjin thought about it then chuckled.

"What happened?"

"Maybe he really was worried for you, worried that The King would hurt you. He must've known that The King would ask him about you and since he couldn't lie to The King, he wanted you to say that to him."

"That makes sense", Jungkook nodded. He was surprised and happy.

"And I want to say that he's a good person and go for it but I'll just say that be careful. Now that I've been there, I can't trust Namjoon or any of his men," Seokjin said, remembering how Yoongi treated him and how crazy Namjoon still seemed.

"I'll be... I mean, I trust Jimin, but I'll be careful about everything else"

Seokjin shook his head and no one said anything for a while.

"What happened to you? You look different since you went to Bosong" Jungkook asked.

Seokjin still couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung. He should've been relieved after seeing Taehyung but the longing that he had suppressed for all this time only increased.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes. Nothing happened," Seokjin replied.

"Ok"

Then Jungkook was staring at Seokjin until Seokjin responded, "Are you alright?"

"I am. You?"

Seokjin nodded.

"You know, I sitting just a few meters away when you were trying to talk to Yoongi,"

Seokjin looked confused, "Do you really want to talk about how he treated me?"

"No. I was there even before that"

"You were? I didn't notice"

"You must be busy,"

Seokjin just nodded.

"I saw you. You were staring at him again"

"At?"