| 58 |

Taehyung still could not believe that Seokjin said he loved him

Taehyung still could not believe that Seokjin said he loved him. He felt too overwhelmed with feelings to think straight but he had to try and focus because some things had to be talked about.

Looking at Seokjin, it felt as if Seokjin was feeling the same. He wasn't saying anything but just sitting with his hands around his knees, smiling occasionally. He looked so vulnerable and happy.

Taehyung was the only person he ever had feelings for. There were too many things he wanted to do for Taehyung and had too much to say. Him saying that he might not be like the other people was his way to not scare Taehyung away.

Taehyung shook him by the shoulder, "Hyung"

Seokjin instantly held his hand and looked at him, "Voo"

They stared at each other for a moment until Seokjin remembered what they were talking about.

He turned to Taehyung, "Talking about- the serious stuff?"

Taehyung nodded.

"Ok," Seokjin pulled his hand back. He was back to normal, "The first thing is that we cannot stay here for long. We'll have to leave soon"

"I know," Taehyung still had a wide smile on his face.

"Are you alright?" Seokjin couldn't help but ask.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it. But I'm alright"

"Okay"

"The next thing?" Taehyung leaned in, attentive.

Seokjin sighed, "You are..."

"From Euphoria?"

Seokjin nodded, "I guessed you would figure it out sooner or later. I don't know if sorry would do but I'm so sorry for telling you this only now."

"You don't have to apologize, Hyung. You must have had your reasons, I don't doubt them."

"Thank you, V. But...," Seokjin held his hand, "How do you feel about it? Are you ok knowing this fact? Do you feel betrayed, sad, or anything else? You can tell me. You can also let it out on me, I won't mind."

"Hyung, I'm okay. And it doesn't matter where I'm from"

"It does," Seokjin said, surprised.

Taehyung smiled, "When I have you, it doesn't. If being in the mortal world gave me enough time to be with you and even help you in some way, if I have you in Euphoria, then it's all that matters. Besides, everything happens for a reason and I've had the time to accept the fact that I'm from here. I'm really ok, Seokjin," Taehyung assured.

Seokjin could figure out that Taehyung was only telling the truth.

"The next thing?" Taehyung asked.

Even though Taehyung was trying to make it easy, Seokjin had always been scared about this, "The next thing is..."

"What?"