| 43 |

Since Seokjin was unable to avoid going to Bosong or stop Jungkook from coming along with him, four days later, they found themselves entering Bosong's castle

Looking around, Seokjin realized that not much had changed, everything felt so familiar except some unpleasant vibe lingering that wasn't there before or maybe he wasn't that attentive to it the last time he visited Bosong.

Jungkook was thrilled but tried to not let it distract him. He was looking around, almost everywhere, checking if there was something suspicious and looking for Jimin at the same time.

"At this point, you certainly look like my guard."

"Let's consider me as one because this place isn't like Gyeongsu," Jungkook said.

Seokjin smiled and resumed walking. In a short while, he saw Namjoon, Yoongi, and someone he couldn't see clearly but still sense.

Then he got a clear view when Taehyung, who was talking with Hoseok earlier, caught up with Yoongi and Namjoon. He felt dazed for a moment as he realized that it was real because the presence felt exactly like it felt when Taehyung was near him. Everything about him felt so real and bright like before.

But the happiness in Seokjin's heart was soon replaced by fear. He wondered what Taehyung was doing there. For a moment he felt he needed to take Taehyung far away from there. The need felt intense but he knew he couldn't do anything abruptly because a wrong move could put anyone in danger and maybe he himself was the most dangerous person to be around Taehyung.

When Taehyung was about to finally look at him, he wished Taehyung didn't recognize him.

Their eyes met only for a short while as Seokjin looked away but Taehyung's heart was already racing, he had felt the time stop and everything else get blurry for a moment, leaving him overwhelmed and confused.

Seokjin looked at Namjoon who was now having an urge to hurt Seokjin.

"Nice to see how things have changed. It seems peaceful, unlike the last time I was here. You even made new friends," Seokjin said.

Namjoon tried but he couldn't control himself from releasing the aura.

Everyone else moved back. Seokjin knew he couldn't release his aura to protect himself or it might cause unnecessary trouble and put Taehyung and others in danger, besides, he wasn't there to fight.

Seokjin not responding angered Namjoon even more.

"Seokjin!" he yelled and his aura got fierce. Then everyone saw the aura make Seokjin unsheathe his sword and bring it closer to his hand, almost hurting himself.

Everyone there got to experience how Namjoon could hurt the other person by just releasing his aura.

"Stop!" Jungkook, who too was weak to face the aura, was looking at the whole scene in horror.