| 36 |

There's a difference between playing and playing games. The former is an act of joy, the latter - an act

Vera Nazarian

It would soon be evening and Namjoon was sitting on his chair, just a few moments away from losing his control.

Just then Jimin arrived.

"I found it, My King," he said.

The little smile on Jimin's face and firmness of his voice instantly raised Namjoon's hope, "What is it? And you know the consequences of lying to me."

Jimin nodded. He knew he couldn't lie even if he wanted to. Because a few years ago, The King made him set a condition on his power just like he did to Mr. Gon. And since Jimin couldn't lie, The King couldn't help but trust him the most.

"There's a way to make him vulnerable, for you to take his power of invulnerability and even to defeat him," Jimin said.

That instantly brought a smile on The King's face and he grew impatient, "What is it? How?"

"Sapphire has the power to incorporate other beings' power inside his golden core, use it and even share his power with other beings. But it's not that easy. A Sapphire will only share its power with someone he completely trusts, someone he trusts and cares for the most. It is hard to gain their trust."

"And how do I make him vulnerable or defeat him?" The King asked.

Is it ok to make someone suffer at the cost of saving a greater number of people? And even if I tried to save Vante from suffering, I might lose the chance to save a lot of people. What if The King really stops after getting the power? At that time, it was too difficult for Jimin to determine.

I believe you'll do the right thing. Jungkook's words kept crossing his mind.

The King was looking at him for answers.

Jimin spoke, "Using the same. Once you gain his full trust or make him fall for you, you'll have his power, there's no doubt about that, it is bound to happen. Gaining trust is the inescapable and difficult part, but once you have it, it's up to you, you can do whatever you want because it'll be under your control. You can defeat him because he won't be wary of you"

"Now when I think about it, it doesn't seem that difficult. To make him trust me and like me? That should be easy," Namjoon smirked.

Just like he had the power to manipulate others' aura and threaten them, make them submit, he was also able to use it to manipulate others' aura to make them adore him and indirectly trust him. He rarely used it for that purpose before because there was rarely a need to, threatening was always easier.

But now, he was thinking about using it. So that once Vante likes him and trusts him, he could take away his power then kill him.

"Thank you!" Namjoon smiled, "Let Vante out of the dungeon. Give him one of the vacant rooms, send him water, food, clothes, and whatever you think is necessary. And, he's going to have dinner with us today!"

Jimin nodded, not being surprised knowing that The King can do anything for power, even being good and helpful to people.

"Ask Hoseok to help him with everything. Also, tell him to not say anything that will hinder my plan."

"Okay," Jimin bowed and left.

Namjoon smirked thinking how easy his task had gotten. He wouldn't even need to make an elixir, he could just take away the power instead then kill Vante.