| 52 |

We shared something
And you can't make it nothing
I hope you don't forget
You're my

Day by day,
Summer, Winter
Even if you don't know,
You got the best of me

Taehyung had made up his mind about finding Seokjin and was ready to even go to Gyeongsu if it was needed

After leaving the class, he had searched all the nearby places. It was almost dark and he didn't realize how time passed by. It had even started snowing lightly.

Walking a bit further, there was a place that Yoongi had asked him to not go to. And this time, Taehyung was done trying. He couldn't help himself from going there, he felt Seokjin's presence and he was sure of it.

As he entered the forestland, a place with a faint, violet glow was visible. It was still far and Taehyung resumed walking.

He could not see Seokjin but it still felt like he was nearby. He even called him but there was no response.

It felt frustrating, being able to feel his presence after so many days, knowing that he was near yet not in front of him.

"Is this a game where you have to hide? Why can't you just show up? How long? Why does it always seem so long?"

It didn't work and at some point, he was just standing still. The snow was falling gently yet it filled his worried heart. He wondered if Seokjin had been doing well if he was ok.

"I'm worried about you, Seokjin. Where are you?" his voice quavered, "Even if I see you, I'm so afraid that you'll be gone... It hurts to face that all over again. But I'll still stay this time."

He was down on his knees, so close to crying.

For a moment, he felt lost. Then getting back to normal, he realized that nothing had happened and wiped his tears and got up.

He walked towards the place that had a violet glow. The closer he got, the stranger it felt.

He kept walking till he was so near. He was going to take one more step but someone held his hand.

"Where are you going?"

Taehyung knew whose voice and whose hand it was. He had to keep himself together as he looked back because all he could feel was butterflies and happiness. And he was sure he saw Seokjin's eyes lit up upon seeing him.

Maybe, he too is happy to see me.

"Where were you? Did you hear what I was saying?" Taehyung asked.

"I didn't hear anyone," Seokjin pointed to the river bank, "I was just sitting there then I saw someone walking towards this place and so I came here"

It was so nice to see Seokjin, hear his voice again that Taehyung couldn't help but smile.

The smile was so heartwarming. Seokjin tried to not let it affect him.