| 16 |

[ 16 and 17 can be called as filler chapters. ]

Two months passed by and it was the vacation time before the tenth grade

Most of the time, Taehyung had nothing much to do, like this afternoon when he was just sitting on the bed, bored. Seokjin was in the same room, looking out of the window.

Taehyung sighed then reached for his book. A minute later, he was trying to sketch, something he did when he was free. But this time he just ended up staring aimlessly at the book, thinking about the words Seokjin said two months ago when he had asked Seokjin whether he could be a normal person like him.

"I can. I can but then I would have to leave you."

Taehyung couldn't help but blame himself, thinking that he must be one of the reasons that Seokjin was like this. Maybe he had trapped Seokjin with him because Seokjin had always thought about taking care of him.

No matter how much Taehyung wanted Seokjin to be around him like this, he couldn't let Seokjin suffer any longer just because of him. And he did try to convince him to leave a few times... saying that he'll be ok on his own. But it didn't help.

Maybe he had to find some other way.

'Come up with something, Taehyung.'

He tried to think about some solution as he sat there.

"Oh! It's simple... A partner!" he smiled widely as he finally found something. Finding someone like a partner who could be with him was the solution he thought of.

Maybe showing Seokjin that he had someone to take care of him would convince Seokjin to leave and Seokjin will finally be free, without any regrets, Taehyung thought.

"Hyung!" he exclaimed startling Seokjin a bit. "I think I'm going to look for a date."

Seokjin smiled seeing Taehyung smile, "Seems like a great idea since you look so happy about it."

Then he realized something, "But... don't you think it's too early?"

Taehyung shook his head, "Not, no. I'm sixteen. It's normal. Haven't you observed other people?"

"Right," Seokjin nodded and walked towards the chair beside the bed.

"So, do you want me to look for them? I can stalk a few then find a right one."

Taehyung chuckled, "That's not how you do it, Hyung. No need to stalk."

"Then how?" Seokjin asked and by then Taehyung was already typing something.

"It won't be hard to find a few sites where I could set a date"

"Are you sure about this?" Seokjin was doubtful.

"Totally!" Taehyung said as he was focused on the task. Anything for you!

Even though most people tried to avoid getting close to him because of his eyes, he knew he had a chance of finding someone who could at least show an interest in some temporary relationship. And that would be enough to convince Seokjin that he wasn't alone and maybe also to get rid of the confusing thoughts he had about Seokjin. So he thought it was worthy enough to risk a temporary relationship.