| 50 |

It had been a week since Jungkook and Jimin parted ways. They had not seen each other since then.

It had Jimin thinking about all the probable reasons and worried him. He tried to find some information but no one there knew anything.

After a while, he couldn't help himself from trying to find Jungkook on his own and go to the place near the library where he first met Jungkook.

Unfortunately, he couldn't find Jungkook there too.

But that place was so close to Gyeongsu that he was tempted to go there. He convinced himself that if he had already come so far, it wasn't worth going back without trying. He couldn't wait and keep worrying without knowing what had happened. He had to see Jungkook at least once. Furthermore, he took those rumors about Gyeongsu as just rumors and didn't care about it much.

He entered Gyeongsu with caution and it took him only a few minutes to reach the castle. A thought that The King might have some secret spy in Gyeongsu crossed his mind but he tried to get rid of it.

He tried to go inside but the men at the gate stopped him saying that had to ask for permission before letting him in.

Jimin waited there for a few minutes, he wondered if he had come to the right place to find Jungkook but then it was the only place could think of.

Only a few seconds later, the men opened the door. Jimin got up relieved and even found Jungkook standing with the guards.

"Why are you here?"

"Am I allowed to be here?"

"Yes. Definitely. You're welcome here," Jungkook moved to his right, gesturing to Jimin to walk inside.

Jimin walked inside then followed Jungkook till they found a place to sit.

"Sorry, I was just surprised to see you here. Is it okay for you to be here?" Jungkook asked.

"How have you been? I kept wondering if something happened since none of you came to Gyeongsu for a week"

Jungkook shook his head then stared at Jimin.

"I didn't come here to find you staring at me. I'm here to know what happened"

"What makes you so concerned about me that you've to take such a step to just know if-"

Jimin interrupted, "That doesn't seem like an answer,"

Jungkook smiled, "Everything is alright. I couldn't come because I decided to stay here for a few days. Though Seokjin Hyung was injured, his injuries were minor except the one on his left arm but he is recovering really fast. He will be completely fine within three to four days"

"Good to know," Jimin smiled, relieved.

There was a silence for a few minutes and Jimin thought that Jungkook might say something but he didn't.

Jimin got up, "Since I'm here, can I see him?"

"Yes, definitely," Jungkook got up, "Follow me"

Jungkook was acting a bit strange but Jimin followed him till they were outside the room Seokjin was in.

Jungkook gestured him to go inside, Jimin was confused, "You are not coming?"

"No"

"Why?"

"Not with you"

It surprised Jimin, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"It can't be nothing. You don't want me to know? Shouldn't I go inside?"

"No. Sorry to make you think that way. It has nothing to do with you"