| 56 |

Jimin and Jungkook were outside Dong Won's house, holding a passed-out Dong Won

"You can remove that mask now," Jimin said.

Jungkook was surprised. He knew that the cloak when worn inside out looked so different that none of Dong Won's men would recognize it was Jimin's but going without the mask...

"You are safe right now, trust me," Jimin said, "And yes since I allowed you to follow me, you have a task to do"

"Whatever you want, Jimin-shii," Jungkook held Jimin's hand and was about to kneel down, but Jimin stopped him, "JK, take it easy if you don't want to get caught"

"As you say. What's the task?"

"It's simple. You just have to explain to her the difference between loving someone and controlling someone and how control can be dangerous," Jimin said.

"Hold on... I don't follow wh-"

"You can tell them a story or examples, whatever you are ok with. I believe you. You have that convincing power," Jimin patted Jungkook's shoulder and knocked on the door.

Mrs. Won was quick to open the door.

"What happened?" she asked, looking at Dong Won, worried.

"He is okay. He just passed out," Jimin said.

Mrs. Won leaned in to check Dong Won.

"Don't worry, there is no injury. He will regain consciousness in a few minutes," Jimin assured.

"Thank you for bringing him here. Please come in," Mrs. Won and her son bowed to Jimin.

Jimin and Jungkook put Dong on the bed and walked outside of the room.

Mrs. Won was looking at Jungkook.

"He is my friend," Jimin said.

Mrs. Won smiled, "Oh! Please sit... the both of you. I'll bring you something to eat"

Jungkook was so surprised. Mrs. Won was so welcoming and it seemed like it wasn't the first time Jimin did them a favor.

"No, I don't want anything to eat. I'll just stay with Dong Won till he wakes up if that's okay with you. There's something I have to talk about"

"Sure," Mrs. Won said.

"Thanks!" Jimin said and waited inside.

Jungkook waved at Mrs. Won's son and smiled, "Hi!"

The boy waved back with a smile.

Mrs.Won looked at Jungkook and Jungkook remembered he had a task to do.

✧ ✯ ✧ ✯

About ten minutes later, Dong Won regained consciousness. He opened his eyes and found that he was not alone.